Subject: Supplier Service Pricelist Inquiry
From: "ProJet - OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 11:13:56 -0000

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope you are all doing well.

Firstly, I would like to introduce our company ProJet that specializes in
providing flight support services.

We are reaching out to you because we would like to make a partnership
between you and our company as we are interested in the services you are
offering for our upcoming flight operations. 

Please share with us the pricelist of your services.

Looking forward to receiving a positive feedback from you soon.

Respectfully, Rose

ProJet

Integrated Economic Zone, Dubai, Office 1207

Tel. +971 58 223 7558

SITA. DXBPJ7X

Email.  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
www.projet-service.com <http://www.projet-service.com/> 

           your smart choice