Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23May
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Payables'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 12:20:40 +0430

Dear on Duty,

Could you pls update us about the mentioned payment.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2022 10:53 AM
To: 'Payables' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23May

Dear Geshela,

10,000 if for deposit invoice and 2,579 is the rest amount of invoice 
CA/2105/01.

From: Payables <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2022 10:37 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Payables <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23May

Dear Mina,

Good morning.

Please share breakdown of your statement of account to understand this info 
and to match with our records.

Current statement: 2,579 +10,000 = 12579$

Thank you.

Regards,

Geshela Samar

Team Leader - Payables

T: +971 4 2766 209| Ext: 503| F: +971 4 2766 218

M: +971 52 345 0335

 <http://www.click.aero/> Website |  <mailto:[email-masked]> Email 
| 
<https://www.google.ae/maps/place/Click+Aviation+Network+HQ+15th+Floor,/@25.079715,55.1506143,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x3e5f6ca73e0fffff:0x470bba118d3fc14e!8m2!3d25.079715!4d55.152803> 
Map |  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/click-aviation-network> LinkedIn

This email and files transmitted with it are intended for, and should be 
read by the intended addressee. Its contents are confidential, and if you 
are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and 
delete all records of the message from your computer. Any reproduction, 
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or 
publication of this message without the prior written consent of the sender 
are strictly prohibited. The contents of this communication represent the 
sender’s personal views and opinions, which do not ecessarily reflect those 
of Click Aviation Network Please note a third party could alter this 
electronic message, either intentionally or unintentionally

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, 20 June 2022 09:51
To: Payables <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23May

Dear on Duty,

Please update us about the mentioned payment.

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 12:50 PM
To: 'Payables' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23May

Dear Geshela,

Please find calculate of airport fee as following:

1161+4 (weather) +130 (aviation security)+10 (bank fee)+5% (our surcharge) = 
1370$

Hotel:  79,680,000 rial /166,000=480$

Current statement: 2,579 +10,000 = 12579$

From: Payables <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2022 12:54 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Payables <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23May
Importance: High

Dear Mina,

Good day.

Thank you for your invoice CA-2105-01.

Can you please assist for the following queries:

APT FEE USD 1,370. Can you please provide us the breakdown as we cannot 
match in the supporting document provide.

Also check the computation as it should only be USD 1,032.39 and not USD 
1,161?

In addition, please advise exchange rate used for other charges especially 
for HOTEL FEES.

May please send us statement of account.

Thank you.

Regards,

Geshela Samar

Team Leader - Payables

T: +971 4 2766 209| Ext: 503| F: +971 4 2766 218

M: +971 52 345 0335

 <https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FwJThCBnmocZ7AYFz3yIl%3Fdomain%3Dclick.aero%2F&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788324872%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=WN2W4lLvVZWuJsH8RZADZolqXcr9MZRiyjo6WOryN6M%3D&reserved=0>Website |  <mailto:[email-masked]> Email |<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2F9P5nCD0oNF65M4F5srgp%3Fdomain%3Dgoogle.ae&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788324872%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=5sgQD7KfpLbqXHTQBicAXBXUOFRYRZNgiqJKNOhM0Rg%3D&reserved=0> Map |<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2F8U5RCEPpOuA3nECp16bv%3Fdomain%3Dlinkedin.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788324872%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=aeRoAZfTpY70OXVdOQThbzSDKOzKnGcmPq%2Fo7nV55L0%3D&reserved=0>LinkedInThis email and files transmitted with it are intended for, and should beread by the intended addressee. Its contents are confidential, and if youare not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately anddelete all records of the message from your computer. Any reproduction,dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / orpublication of this message without the prior written consent of the senderare strictly prohibited. The contents of this communication represent thesender’s personal views and opinions, which do not ecessarily reflect thoseof Click Aviation Network Please note a third party could alter thiselectronic message, either intentionally or unintentionallyFrom: Commercial Department <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Sent: Friday, 3 June 2022 18:38To: Payables <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; NataliaZolotoverkha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Subject: FW: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayInvoices attachedAll the best,Kristina ShytikovaTeam Leader (Ground Handling)T: +971 4 2766 209 | ext: 953 | F: +971 4 2766 218 <https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FyrxKCG9rnUy1qvSQckjW%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788324872%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=BNfdVzhCTNf196Tbf2nhHsUl8OtYugvNRlxKT4hVnlo%3D&reserved=0> Website |  <mailto:[email-masked]> Email|<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FwSaICW80OFp5xJU6oqoIq%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788324872%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=zQAFS0xupLzxcLyEUx9TPXYv%2FS0AkFP%2BB6hFy0OlXWU%3D&reserved=0> Map |<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2F-_-rCJPxDu4qyNIvUgbx%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788324872%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=uzVtsiDIPUjyBo0aa9RiACf1VByitFpKdkL5KwqDWx0%3D&reserved=0> LinkedInThis email and files transmitted with it are intended for, and should beread by the intended addressee. Its contents are confidential, and if youare not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately anddelete all records of the message from your computer. Any reproduction,dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / orpublication of this message without the prior written consent of the senderare strictly prohibited. The contents of this communication represent thesender’s personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect thoseof Click Aviation Network Please note a third party could alter thiselectronic message, either intentionally or unintentionallyFrom: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]><[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2022 12:08 PMTo: Commercial Department <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: Operation Control Center <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;Vladislav Lushakov <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear on Duty,Please find final invoice including supporting documents in the attachment.From: Commercial Department <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 4:29 PMTo: commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>; OPS SAS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; account<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: Operation Control Center <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;Vladislav Lushakov <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear S.Ghasemi,Thank you for confirmation.We’re standing by for final invoice.Best regards,Ludmila LyashevskayaTeam Leader (Ground Handling)T: +971 4 2766 209 | ext: 954 | F: +971 4 2766 218 <https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FWiVYCK6yXhA29VCGo5Tt%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788324872%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=y4COZnE3MfJ04Dtxzo07IyehkqO2dFrpxqluyGJKuP8%3D&reserved=0> Website |  <mailto:[email-masked]>Email |<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FQa_uCLPz6uoRX6fre71b%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788324872%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=tKmPAzyWOxQrEdw55CS4hU0hOGZ6utlfEtePg%2FGaQrc%3D&reserved=0> Map |<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FWANcCM9ADUoq9NfPlxXY%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788324872%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=jF5%2BPtvHxzFkfYr3y9uo1hk75qQqISOXf2YyhELuolE%3D&reserved=0> LinkedInThis email and files transmitted with it are intended for, and should beread by the intended addressee. Its contents are confidential, and if youare not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately anddelete all records of the message from your computer. Any reproduction,dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / orpublication of this message without the prior written consent of the senderare strictly prohibited. The contents of this communication represent thesender’s personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect thoseof Click Aviation Network Please note a third party could alter thiselectronic message, either intentionally or unintentionallyFrom: commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 11:57To: Commercial Department <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >; OPS SAS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >; account <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: Operation Control Center <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;Vladislav Lushakov <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear Ludmila,We have received the mentioned payment in our account.Thanks a lot.-------- Original message --------From: Commercial Department <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Date: 23/05/2022 14:36 (GMT+03:30)To: commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>, OPS SAS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, account<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: Operation Control Center <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,Vladislav Lushakov <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear S.Ghasemi,Dear Team,Please refer below the swift details recd. from our bank for payment USD6,240.00{1:F01CRESCHZZX80A0000000000}{2:I103CHASUS33XXXXN}{3:{108:13PB220520M86016}{119:STP}{111:001}{121:5099aa17-7915-4fde-a3e1-cfea7699258e}}{4::20:60WX220520M83789:23B:CRED:32A:220520USD6240,:50K:/CH5804835237267502000CLICK AVIATION NETWORK DMCC UNIT NO. 1506JUMEIRAH BAY-2, CLUSTER X, JLTAE/DUBAI/0:53B:/613172599:57A:BSHROMRUXXX:59:/001020089441DARK BLUE SHIPPING LLCOMAN:70:Invoice CA/2105/01:71A:OUR-}Best regards,Ludmila LyashevskayaTeam Leader (Ground Handling)T: +971 4 2766 209 | ext: 954 | F: +971 4 2766 218 <https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FaDzrCN8BDFn094Sy-X1v%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788324872%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=%2Fw7k%2Bp7IWT96VBADT6dkw84uGfQR6rBBys796Iv4WcI%3D&reserved=0> Website |  <mailto:[email-masked]>Email |<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FyvO5COZDlhPpwWHwugTM%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788324872%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=mRptWZdFFKDjQdZn%2B8BNZ5I7p8OJ0yl%2FGrrwPJM8%2FJo%3D&reserved=0> Map |<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FVnGyCPYEmCDKZpiQQ59X%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788324872%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=oXQvgX4OGguj2zJ%2B5hE0R%2FCSQRMLPkkPk2sDZ9LLG0o%3D&reserved=0> LinkedInThis email and files transmitted with it are intended for, and should beread by the intended addressee. Its contents are confidential, and if youare not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately anddelete all records of the message from your computer. Any reproduction,dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / orpublication of this message without the prior written consent of the senderare strictly prohibited. The contents of this communication represent thesender’s personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect thoseof Click Aviation Network Please note a third party could alter thiselectronic message, either intentionally or unintentionallyFrom: Commercial Department <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Sent: Monday, May 23, 2022 06:04To: commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>; OPS SAS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; account<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: Operation Control Center <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;Vladislav Lushakov <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear S.Ghasemi,Dear Team,Good day.Please be informed the Swift will be available later in afternoon onceCredit Suisse bank reopens.Also note as per the online tracking funds are already credited in your bankand status is showing completed.Best regards,Ludmila LyashevskayaTeam Leader (Ground Handling)T: +971 4 2766 209 | ext: 954 | F: +971 4 2766 218 <https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FtteVCQOGJTDk90i5l2Fy%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788324872%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=ys2TCrDeiXQlC9E7gGgG%2FrVBQFpAzOKZ6fjuFxZzT6A%3D&reserved=0> Website |  <mailto:[email-masked]>Email |<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FmBThCRLJYFKvQ2Hrcrn1%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788324872%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=b6j0YHAaHRYuZpOcfPg6EfA5YzAH7J6sd7zABcIxt4c%3D&reserved=0> Map |<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FXHKjCVNjpc4xXGIOjS-L%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788324872%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=CmrzglCzgVe1RkGfnmr2J9IxRG8uYaFvyM0zQgh76Bs%3D&reserved=0> LinkedInThis email and files transmitted with it are intended for, and should beread by the intended addressee. Its contents are confidential, and if youare not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately anddelete all records of the message from your computer. Any reproduction,dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / orpublication of this message without the prior written consent of the senderare strictly prohibited. The contents of this communication represent thesender’s personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect thoseof Click Aviation Network Please note a third party could alter thiselectronic message, either intentionally or unintentionallyFrom: commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>Sent: Monday, May 23, 2022 04:19To: Commercial Department <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >; OPS SAS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >; account <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: Operation Control Center <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;Vladislav Lushakov <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear Kristina,We won't ask cash from the crew . Please try to get the swift beforedeparture.-------- Original message --------From: Commercial Department <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Date: 22/05/2022 22:43 (GMT+03:30)To: commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>, OPS SAS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, account<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: Operation Control Center <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,Vladislav Lushakov <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear S.Ghasemi,Dear Colleagues,Could you please get back to us on below?We would highly appreciate your acceptable of provided payment proof.Please, no payment should be asked from the crew or pax on ground.All the best,[cid:[email-masked]]Kristina ShytikovaTeam Leader (Ground Handling)T: +971 4 2766 209 | ext: 953 | F: +971 4 2766 218Website<http://www.click.aero/<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FrSFSCW80OFp5xJUoaSVj%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788324872%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=uo8uGhoF1f0ntFTTpb45ijZNT6A%2Bb8UZVyXUA2jeUKs%3D&reserved=0> > | Email<mailto:[email-masked]> |Map<https://www.google.ae/maps/place/Click+Aviation+Network+HQ+15th+Floor,/@25.079715,55.1506143,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x3e5f6ca73e0fffff:0x470bba118d3fc14e!8m2!3d25.079715!4d55.152803<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2F4P3XCXMlxF6XGwFGn5QA%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=cLTrduz%2BONBrkmzCp26oWMWSbcyONTBgS4JgfO4g3vs%3D&reserved=0> > |LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/click-aviation-network<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2F0iorCYMmpF0LgrFYiBjK%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=ziLNGQkrZrTzRaqXoIHYdP70lj9lU%2FBkRiSlvyv1%2Fzk%3D&reserved=0> >This email and files transmitted with it are intended for, and should beread by the intended addressee. Its contents are confidential, and if youare not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately anddelete all records of the message from your computer. Any reproduction,dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / orpublication of this message without the prior written consent of the senderare strictly prohibited. The contents of this communication represent thesender's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect thoseof Click Aviation Network Please note a third party could alter thiselectronic message, either intentionally or unintentionallyFrom: Commercial Department <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2022 3:01 PMTo: commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>; OPS SAS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; account<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: Operation Control Center <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;Vladislav Lushakov <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayImportance: HighDear S.Ghasemi,We really hope for your understanding that, unfortunately, current issuedoes not depend on our company in any way.On below picture you can see that money transfer was actually executed onFriday 20th. We can guarantee you that the payment is settled.The Bank is closed due to weekend and there is no chance to get a SWIFTtoday. This is how the system works.We kindly asking you to accept the payment advice please. This is a usualsituation and we have never faced any issues with suppliers based onproviding this payment proof.[cid:[email-masked]]All the best,[cid:[email-masked]]Kristina ShytikovaTeam Leader (Ground Handling)T: +971 4 2766 209 | ext: 953 | F: +971 4 2766 218Website<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.click.aero%2F<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FnkOPC19N1UjMOVFE9DCD%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=YdQXaUzL0Tfc05EfKoLNbTzKbP2JemEyOy%2BHCHaV2ek%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856534473%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=7490PlcDmxLKDm6KDrB1EDs946yDkUB%2Bl%2Bkaz%2BM31%2B8%3D&reserved=0> | Email<mailto:[email-masked]> |Map<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.ae%2Fmaps%2Fplace%2FClick%2BAviation%2BNetwork%2BHQ%2B15th%2BFloor%2C%2F%4025.079715%2C55.1506143%2C17z%2Fdata%3D!4m5!3m4!1s0x3e5f6ca73e0fffff%3A0x470bba118d3fc14e!8m2!3d25.079715!4d55.152803<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FFd4FC39XRU8pxnUymtCS%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=sfZF3ZfVuYgOlDly2nJxzuvwuctEz1oewWedBct4A1k%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856534473%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=G4PYjZvbjB0YaVNZ4weT36hvNxLjZlcH05q%2BHSU7RAs%3D&reserved=0> |LinkedIn<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fcompany%2Fclick-aviation-network<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2F57DkC5W4nfnZRBSnQRLA%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=8QcfzBadWPwsxYpKuGMMS9UnHuo063P7SkNh%2FkT8ZpM%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856534473%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=TK8S0pSxKe9fw%2BaICS9fqzouTwzAqeScb0uhSn2FjpA%3D&reserved=0>This email and files transmitted with it are intended for, and should beread by the intended addressee. Its contents are confidential, and if youare not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately anddelete all records of the message from your computer. Any reproduction,dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / orpublication of this message without the prior written consent of the senderare strictly prohibited. The contents of this communication represent thesender's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect thoseof Click Aviation Network Please note a third party could alter thiselectronic message, either intentionally or unintentionallyFrom: commercial <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2022 2:44 PMTo: Commercial Department <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>; OPS SAS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>; account <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Cc: Operation Control Center <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>>;Vladislav Lushakov <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>>Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear Kristina,We are waiting for bank swift, which is you sent before is not swift. It isjust payment order.We have arranged all requested services and now waiting for this document.[cid:[email-masked]]-------- Original message --------From: Commercial Department <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Date: 22/05/2022 16:01 (GMT+03:30)To: commercial <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>, OPS SAS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>, account <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Cc: Operation Control Center <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>>,Vladislav Lushakov <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>>Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear S.Ghasemi,Dear Safiranas Team,Click Aviation has provided Safiranas with prepayment on 20th of May as wasagreed.You may please find attached payment advice - it was shared on the same dayand your colleague Mina from Accounting Dept acknowledged the receipt.Crew can not be asked for any payment on ground, that's why Click Aviationis covering all expences on behalf of the Operator.I'm sorry, but it was agreed with you S.Ghasemi that we will provide theprepayment and we did on the same day you have shared the proforma.We have also provided information regarding the SWIFT copy, attached is ourexplanation that was shared with Mina:"Please be kindly aware that the payment has already executed on 20th Mayand Swift will be available only on Monday afternoon, once the Credit Suissebank reopens after weekend"[X]Awaiting your urgent reply,All the best,[X]Kristina ShytikovaTeam Leader (Ground Handling)T: +971 4 2766 209 | ext: 953 | F: +971 4 2766 218Website<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2F3hU5ClpgQFqRD3FGfUe-%3Fdomain%3Dclick.aero<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2Fbk-yC7A08UPAyDHxDLC_%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=8tbnw%2F%2BInPsjoA1ej9U7SULdfxbPtpFLCfETO%2FHJBKc%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856534473%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=L5oIBAxE3c94Cz%2BkWKoXA61tRptIRYVjo%2FNkW6VEP%2Bw%3D&reserved=0> | Email<mailto:[email-masked]> |Map<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FXMWqCmEjRHLyG7uO7jBd%3Fdomain%3Dgoogle.ae<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2F9NhtC92N6cZkxGF4Gwom%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=ZHaPvjz9R2oJlTOdfFkWl4GAMzV7xT8M9ppEkhJ1%2B0I%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856534473%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=PALz24hcjFUFjFg7ZFxB6m7sI083yHEtCg%2F26OlBSjk%3D&reserved=0> |LinkedIn<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FpOO4CnzkQhp9Q1HNwqth%3Fdomain%3Dlinkedin.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FcmIlCgkEYFgANMiD88qu%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=KqYnnmEcMPszCQ6n5Stgo7q3GHuPKqSldnH4dxvPyvw%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856534473%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=CJPmJ28RoFY%2FPekEVl0til%2Fy4FjQULcWwpI6o4Px2k8%3D&reserved=0>This email and files transmitted with it are intended for, and should beread by the intended addressee. Its contents are confidential, and if youare not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately anddelete all records of the message from your computer. Any reproduction,dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / orpublication of this message without the prior written consent of the senderare strictly prohibited. The contents of this communication represent thesender's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect thoseof Click Aviation Network Please note a third party could alter thiselectronic message, either intentionally or unintentionallyFrom: Operation Control Center <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>>Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2022 11:16 AMTo: commercial <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>; OPS SAS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Cc: Commercial Department <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear Team,Ack below.Our Commercial Dept. in copy.With best regards,[1479904173885_PastedImage]Alexander GladkiySenior Flight Operations ControllerT: +971 4 2766 209 | EXT: 910 | F: +971 4 2766 218Website<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2F3ZW_CoOlRTp2J1H6rtri%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FHteqCkoLQhLO4xFonfoH%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=LSkffM9nWWAE%2BMWi9jNQXAY0BmvyywVmk2UYuAsGY7c%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856534473%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=5eD3TJW5qqoaTMZezOxOacowxiIMX9HtyZ5a32GFSXk%3D&reserved=0> | Email<mailto:[email-masked]> | Map |LinkedIn<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FPhl-CpzmwhE4PJuJgSli%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FnIX_CmEjRH0j6OFvd12l%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=nbeItZcVE7GHpasSvOWntm0xtiTREVZAOmzVZsLr42Y%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856534473%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=E7j1Yi2GwGXyV6D5JnauPR39EHwoL3pymDhRS4MGzRM%3D&reserved=0>This email and files transmitted with it are intended for,and should be read by the intended addressee. Its contents are confidential,and if you are not the intended addressee, please notify the senderimmediately and delete all records of the message from your computer. Anyreproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distributionand / or publication of this message without the prior written consent ofthe sender are strictly prohibited. The contents of this communicationrepresent the sender's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarilyreflect those of Click Aviation Network Please note a third party couldalter this electronic message, either intentionally or unintentionally[X][X]From: commercial <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2022 11:01 AMTo: Operation Control Center <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>>;OPS SAS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear Anastasia,As we found you requested catering. Since we have not received bank swiftand payment, we are going to deliver catering and fuel on cash. Please makesure your captain aware of this issue.[X]-------- Original message --------From: Operation Control Center <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>>Date: 21/05/2022 12:29 (GMT+03:30)To: OPS SAS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear R. Askari,Kind reminder, pleaseBest regards,[X]Anastasia KramarFlight Operations ControllerT: +971 4 2766 209 | ext: 923 | F: +971 4 2766 218Website<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FpZxHCq2nRc6YGxTrj_3j%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FejsuCoOlRTor8OfxKvS3%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=%2BjtQDFIeVdYrd3KXEPGxkEVZjv9HdXO4fSmAoDxwvE4%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856534473%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=7FJuEy66VaHIWal8bBzVDsfSP5habubdFStS7TLkrts%3D&reserved=0> | Email<mailto:[email-masked]> |Map<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2Fi6CPCrYoZC3QXzhG1F_o%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2Fc4B-Cq2nRc48RqI6oIy2%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=h80f172ASXePe5KxNb1Z8Pig8uI5oZ8AVeGFqgdhza8%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856534473%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=DAUL93J7bW98R1XL%2BJ%2B3drdZscifFpQRfHXzYORiOuw%3D&reserved=0> |LinkedIn<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FK5s5Cvjvqc0woPu8UaCa%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FoJNfCvjvqcB74Qi7ukJn%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=SQwZzgI3dj%2BLIOjghKzd%2B8Zdfm4JyXdJ7eEhBsc12S8%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856534473%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=o4vauhviAVjnow1WfQX9HTSFKYe1OTlRyCJRP4YTnzE%3D&reserved=0>[X]This email and files transmitted with it are intended for, and should beread by the intended addressee. Its contents are confidential, and if youare not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately anddelete all records of the message from your computer. Any reproduction,dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / orpublication of this message without the prior written consent of the senderare strictly prohibited. The contents of this communication represent thesender's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect thoseof Click Aviation Network Please note a third party could alter thiselectronic message, either intentionally or unintentionallyFrom: Operation Control Center <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>>Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2022 7:21 AMTo: OPS SAS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>; Commercial Department<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>; Click Aviation- Travel Department<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear R. Askari,Please note Mr. Seidumanov will not fly. Mr. Danishev will fly instead.Attached updated pax details.Could you please also provide the name and address of terminal forarrival/departure for pax transportation coordination?Please ack.Thank youBest regards,[X]Anastasia KramarFlight Operations ControllerT: +971 4 2766 209 | ext: 923 | F: +971 4 2766 218Website<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FpZxHCq2nRc6YGxTrj_3j%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FejsuCoOlRTor8OfxKvS3%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=%2BjtQDFIeVdYrd3KXEPGxkEVZjv9HdXO4fSmAoDxwvE4%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856534473%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=7FJuEy66VaHIWal8bBzVDsfSP5habubdFStS7TLkrts%3D&reserved=0> | Email<mailto:[email-masked]> |Map<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2Fi6CPCrYoZC3QXzhG1F_o%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2Fc4B-Cq2nRc48RqI6oIy2%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=h80f172ASXePe5KxNb1Z8Pig8uI5oZ8AVeGFqgdhza8%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856534473%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=DAUL93J7bW98R1XL%2BJ%2B3drdZscifFpQRfHXzYORiOuw%3D&reserved=0> |LinkedIn<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FK5s5Cvjvqc0woPu8UaCa%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2Fa26hCwkw9FOGPBS5qSwe%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=Mbn0I8ETWwH%2FvAiMLKcgoEd6nC26jNxVoJyIDcsYTJE%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856534473%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=o4vauhviAVjnow1WfQX9HTSFKYe1OTlRyCJRP4YTnzE%3D&reserved=0>[X]This email and files transmitted with it are intended for, and should beread by the intended addressee. Its contents are confidential, and if youare not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately anddelete all records of the message from your computer. Any reproduction,dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / orpublication of this message without the prior written consent of the senderare strictly prohibited. The contents of this communication represent thesender's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect thoseof Click Aviation Network Please note a third party could alter thiselectronic message, either intentionally or unintentionallyFrom: Operation Control Center <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>>Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2022 6:28 AMTo: OPS SAS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>; Commercial Department<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>; Click Aviation- Travel Department<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear on duty,Please find attached updated PAX details (11) - Mr. Seidumanov will flyinstead of Mr. IssekeshevThank you.Best regards,[X]Anastasia KramarFlight Operations ControllerT: +971 4 2766 209 | ext: 923 | F: +971 4 2766 218Website<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FpZxHCq2nRc6YGxTrj_3j%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FvVr0CxlxqcG1BYi5Nx4o%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=S3i2XkVKFkD2sr3jFjk%2BbaES4HQxAKTf%2FQn5WA2rHv8%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856534473%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=7FJuEy66VaHIWal8bBzVDsfSP5habubdFStS7TLkrts%3D&reserved=0> | Email<mailto:[email-masked]> |Map<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2Fi6CPCrYoZC3QXzhG1F_o%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FlOYPCymylUjrJxFVRWq2%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=79DwnfVTitqp%2Bjfin30NDDESSPERCNTmh%2BMXmAgSyVg%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856690704%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=HnlodLmt%2BT8VnggddgiPqC0PW5yi5yETxk9FwPXMtik%3D&reserved=0> |LinkedIn<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FK5s5Cvjvqc0woPu8UaCa%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FZ8WhCznzPcPMn5H6d6P9%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=hca4xLje4W5Q32Yj8b0jknJW7rsISYJ4p6xaCQCrZwA%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856690704%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=AqCqN%2F%2FdV9Q%2Fu6uXdBXQNLhLHSTHYlLtOZGUOsAXyt8%3D&reserved=0>[X]This email and files transmitted with it are intended for, and should beread by the intended addressee. Its contents are confidential, and if youare not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately anddelete all records of the message from your computer. Any reproduction,dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / orpublication of this message without the prior written consent of the senderare strictly prohibited. The contents of this communication represent thesender's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect thoseof Click Aviation Network Please note a third party could alter thiselectronic message, either intentionally or unintentionallyFrom: Operation Control Center <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>>Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2022 5:52 AMTo: OPS SAS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>; Commercial Department<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>; Click Aviation- Travel Department<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear R. Askari,Thank you for crew transportation confirmation.Attached you may find PAX (11) passport copies. Please confirm the receiptof this email.Thank you.Best regards,[X]Anastasia KramarFlight Operations ControllerT: +971 4 2766 209 | ext: 923 | F: +971 4 2766 218Website<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FpZxHCq2nRc6YGxTrj_3j%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FhwhFCAmlqUmNVkCGvkEC8%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=I7d%2B0PTENbARth2Vu6Lwv1r3Lj6H5o1e1PO69XBqiio%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856690704%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=6eI3ymcJYWUOdLBHdWhDizAqbmxa1d3ufybB1LNSd%2BI%3D&reserved=0> | Email<mailto:[email-masked]> |Map<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2Fi6CPCrYoZC3QXzhG1F_o%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FlOYPCymylUjrJxFVRWq2%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=79DwnfVTitqp%2Bjfin30NDDESSPERCNTmh%2BMXmAgSyVg%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856690704%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=HnlodLmt%2BT8VnggddgiPqC0PW5yi5yETxk9FwPXMtik%3D&reserved=0> |LinkedIn<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FK5s5Cvjvqc0woPu8UaCa%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FZ8WhCznzPcPMn5H6d6P9%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=hca4xLje4W5Q32Yj8b0jknJW7rsISYJ4p6xaCQCrZwA%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856690704%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=AqCqN%2F%2FdV9Q%2Fu6uXdBXQNLhLHSTHYlLtOZGUOsAXyt8%3D&reserved=0>[X]This email and files transmitted with it are intended for, and should beread by the intended addressee. Its contents are confidential, and if youare not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately anddelete all records of the message from your computer. Any reproduction,dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / orpublication of this message without the prior written consent of the senderare strictly prohibited. The contents of this communication represent thesender's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect thoseof Click Aviation Network Please note a third party could alter thiselectronic message, either intentionally or unintentionallyFrom: OPS SAS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2022 5:48 AMTo: Operation Control Center <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>>Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>; Commercial Department<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>; Click Aviation- Travel Department<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>Subject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear RomanFollowing the request below, we will arrange crew transportation to / fromthe hotel.[signature][linkd2ew] [signature2]<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2F9P5ZCwkw9FZlX4URva9H%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FcB68CD0oNF65M4FW5RQpa%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=SJnDbLbtwMOgCPOL84gy1CcoNDm4vuvjfZj2Pes6cbA%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856690704%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=ChGFQr1fSTxA%2FUzSSCupo4KILEx27fVG%2BjUI1HLW5lw%3D&reserved=0>From: Operation Control Center [mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2022 10:01 AMTo: opsCc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>; Commercial Department; Click Aviation-Travel DepartmentSubject: RE: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear on duty,Good morningCould you please confirm below crew transportation request?OIII Airport - Esteghlal Hotel west tower - OIII AirportThank youBest regards,[X]Anastasia KramarFlight Operations ControllerT: +971 4 2766 209 | ext: 923 | F: +971 4 2766 218Website<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FGGQhCxlxqcqEKgF7P3Mq%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2F9NwaCG9rnUy1qvSKQT0eG%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=2NyaBZ4DFVxVJ26Bq8EUTw0lSskXDiN04wyRZ%2F%2FE%2Bk0%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856690704%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=ST8sy4isdbhBbxxme0Gu1pkX52v9QUwIBc6IsN0s3DQ%3D&reserved=0> | Email<mailto:[email-masked]> |Map<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FHoh4CymylUmOEQTnZobu%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FUyrJCK6yXhA29VCMGrYYo%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=WMzapLmHngtI9GSdg%2FowBsUZ8htw6Qyg59D0k%2FRj7to%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856690704%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=Zu%2FqYDinavys1laRz2RIF0JU3XtuDpgPFYo5ZQWQLzU%3D&reserved=0> |LinkedIn<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FhpPHCznzPcNWvys1YV6D%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2F47DDCM9ADUoq9NfwPQOxy%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=69FDTk%2BTy3n6xG%2F4qRcvdB4aCmqWiTMVy1XVfOwdrXM%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856690704%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=HthOS6W7SfpYdE2FwNBQPJYw8IqxBhmmlboayaOcVLQ%3D&reserved=0>[X]This email and files transmitted with it are intended for, and should beread by the intended addressee. Its contents are confidential, and if youare not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately anddelete all records of the message from your computer. Any reproduction,dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / orpublication of this message without the prior written consent of the senderare strictly prohibited. The contents of this communication represent thesender's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect thoseof Click Aviation Network Please note a third party could alter thiselectronic message, either intentionally or unintentionallyFrom: Operation Control Center <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>>Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2022 4:52 AMTo: ops <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>; Commercial Department<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Subject: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear Askari,Please arrange Crew transfer to/from Esteghlal Hotel west towerBest wishes,[1479904173885_PastedImage]Roman KolomietsFlight Operations ControllerT: +38 044 591 54 00|Ext 909 F: +38 044 591 54 04M: +38 095 272 05 50Website<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FH_sxCAmlqUJpMPskJOTj%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2F9KrsCOZDlhPpwWHEwaNed%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=Isa%2FfeIEso84VEFyqDOI4UvPKlhGMfNX6LcMj3qKpAQ%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856690704%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=bbwADyGKctT8X23FOEEJ9GvYHGuqpx9vEpTV%2B6rAOtU%3D&reserved=0> | Email<mailto:[email-masked]> |Map<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FjaftCBnmocJW3ksMrmOv%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2F1JemCQOGJTDk90ix5oVp0%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=3fOCJhj%2BRY9SZE6iGXieKODgjAv9dd8tz5q0AjygpvM%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856690704%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=ebMkxxwN3WgeOAEXxfkY4xb9NRU3T%2BZtSGbaAIzMyV4%3D&reserved=0> |LinkedIn<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FRZUKCD0oNFrYQWcxdOtG%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs%2FhH-dCVNjpc4xXGIGObEB2%3Fdomain%3Deur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com&data=05%7C01%7Cpayables%40click.aero%7C9871c073452641901f7e08da5280e211%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637913010788481111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=uq71875%2B3seDglFyawCtLdi%2FvYVidVQMuEfBJqIdK%2Bo%3D&reserved=0>&data=05%7C01%7Cprocurement%40click.aero%7Cde6d900366414cb3d9c708da3c03e7a7%7C8289d7e1a74d4eae83914862ab9ff22e%7C0%7C0%7C637888284856690704%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=%2BKzKFmjAvMsWXSaZBDtsiNwFEjSPV6Vb6d30XQyD3nQ%3D&reserved=0>This email and files transmitted with it are intended for, and should beread by the intended addressee. Its contents are confidential, and if youare not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately anddelete all records of the message from your computer. Any reproduction,dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / orpublication of this message without the prior written consent of the senderare strictly prohibited. The contents of this communication represent thesender's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect thoseof Click Aviation Network Please note a third party could alter thiselectronic message, either intentionally or unintentionallyFrom: Operation Control Center <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]> <mailto:[email-masked]>>Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2022 4:29To: ops <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>; Commercial Department<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]%3cmailto:[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>>Subject: CLICK22-02461 || T7-TANMG || OIII || GH/LP || 21-23MayDear Askari,Actual crew list:CPT - Alexandr KolesnikovFO - Askhat MerzhakupovFA - Alfiya NurgaliyevaBest wishes,[1479904173885_PastedImage]Roman KolomietsFlight Operations ControllerDisclaimerThe information contained in this communication from the sender isconfidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and othersauthorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are herebynotified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action inrelation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful.This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have beenautomatically archived by Mimecast, a leader in email security and cyberresilience. Mimecast integrates email defenses with brand protection,security awareness training, web security, compliance and other essentialcapabilities. Mimecast helps protect large and small organizations frommalicious activity, human error and technology failure; and to lead themovement toward building a more resilient world. To find out more, visit ourwebsite.DisclaimerThe information contained in this communication from the sender isconfidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and othersauthorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are herebynotified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action inrelation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful.This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have beenautomatically archived by Mimecast, a leader in email security and cyberresilience. Mimecast integrates email defenses with brand protection,security awareness training, web security, compliance and other essentialcapabilities. Mimecast helps protect large and small organizations frommalicious activity, human error and technology failure; and to lead themovement toward building a more resilient world. To find out more, visit ourwebsite.DisclaimerThe information contained in this communication from the sender isconfidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and othersauthorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are herebynotified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action inrelation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful.This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have beenautomatically archived by Mimecast, a leader in email security and cyberresilience. Mimecast integrates email defenses with brand protection,security awareness training, web security, compliance and other essentialcapabilities. Mimecast helps protect large and small organizations frommalicious activity, human error and technology failure; and to lead themovement toward building a more resilient world. To find out more, visit ourwebsite.DisclaimerThe information contained in this communication from the sender isconfidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and othersauthorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are herebynotified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action inrelation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful.This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have beenautomatically archived by Mimecast, a leader in email security and cyberresilience. Mimecast integrates email defenses with brand protection,security awareness training, web security, compliance and other essentialcapabilities. Mimecast helps protect large and small organizations frommalicious activity, human error and technology failure; and to lead themovement toward building a more resilient world. To find out more, visit ourwebsite.