Subject: RE: OIII Handling Request | 08-23JUL | RA67233 | CRJ200 | GJ-2206062
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 13:10:51 +0430

Not yet Melissa.

From: Melissa "Accounts" [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 5, 2022 11:38 AM
To: 'account' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: OIII Handling Request | 08-23JUL | RA67233 | CRJ200 | 
GJ-2206062

Dear Mina,

Would you please confirm if you receive the below payment?

Kindly acknowledge.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Melissa D sa | Accountant

Grace Jet
T. +973 13606444. Ex 6010| F. +973 13606555
P.O.BOX: 18640 Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.

ARINC:  BAHGJXH

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
<http://www.gracejet.aero> www.gracejet.aero

Member Of: |NBAA|EBAA|IASO| Strategic Partner - IATA

Beware of Phishing

Grace Jet will not email or telephone you with changes to the Company’s bank 
account details. If you receive any such communication from us or are in 
doubt as to the legitimacy of an email, contact us immediately by 
telephoning the number on our website.

From: account <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: 03 July 2022 14:15
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: OIII Handling Request | 08-23JUL | RA67233 | CRJ200 | 
GJ-2206062

Dear Melissa,

Acknowledge.

-------- Original message --------

From: "Melissa "Accounts"" <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 03/07/2022 13:43 (GMT+03:30)

To: 'account' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: RE: OIII Handling Request | 08-23JUL | RA67233 | CRJ200 | 
GJ-2206062

Dear Mina,

Please find attached.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Melissa D sa | Accountant

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/3/99357/RAW>

Grace Jet
T. +973 13606444. Ex 6010| F. +973 13606555
P.O.BOX: 18640 Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.

ARINC:  BAHGJXH

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
<http://www.gracejet.aero> www.gracejet.aero

Member Of: |NBAA|EBAA|IASO| Strategic Partner - IATA

Beware of Phishing

Grace Jet will not email or telephone you with changes to the Company’s bank 
account details. If you receive any such communication from us or are in 
doubt as to the legitimacy of an email, contact us immediately by 
telephoning the number on our website.

From: account <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: 03 July 2022 12:14
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: OIII Handling Request | 08-23JUL | RA67233 | CRJ200 | 
GJ-2206062

Dear Melissa,

Unfortunately the attached document is not open, please send it again.

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/3/99358/RAW>

-------- Original message --------

From: "Melissa "Accounts"" <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 03/07/2022 13:27 (GMT+03:30)

To: 'account' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: RE: OIII Handling Request | 08-23JUL | RA67233 | CRJ200 | 
GJ-2206062

Dear Mina,

Please find attached the swift copy of our payment amount of 25,000.00 USD,
the payment to cover charges for our upcoming flight at your location, and
the remaining amount to be as advance payment on our account with you.

Kindly double check with your bank and confirm once the money hits your
bank account.

Kindly confirm and acknowledge.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Melissa D sa | Accountant

Grace Jet
T. +973 13606444. Ex 6010| F. +973 13606555
P.O.BOX: 18640 Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.

ARINC:  BAHGJXH

<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
<http://www.gracejet.aero> www.gracejet.aero <http://www.gracejet.aero>

Member Of: |NBAA|EBAA|IASO| Strategic Partner - IATA

Beware of Phishing

Grace Jet will not email or telephone you with changes to the Company’s
bank account details. If you receive any such communication from us or are
in doubt as to the legitimacy of an email, contact us immediately by
telephoning the number on our website.

From: account <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: 02 July 2022 16:42
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: OIII Handling Request | 08-23JUL | RA67233 | CRJ200 |
GJ-2206062

Dear Alyssa,

Please find invoice in the attachment.

Please note our bank account details, please pay attention to the below
important notice and do not mention anything about Safiran Airport Services
anywhere in your payment details. Also note that our bank is located in
Oman.
Beneficiary Name: DARK BLUE SHIPPING LLC

Beneficiary Address: Villa No.827D-AlQurm Street towards seaside - After Al
Qurm Park - P.O.Box 3821, Muscat

Bank Name: SOHAR BANK

Bank Address: MBD BRANCH- Hai Al Mina- PO Box: 44

Bank City / Country: Muscat / Oman

Account name: DARK BLUE SHIPPING LLC

Account number: 001020089441 <tel:001020089441>

Swift Code: BSHROMRU

Account Currency: USD

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

*         If your bank requested any supporting documents concerning your
payments to our account, please inform us immediately in order to provide
you an appropriate supporting.

*         In order to support us regarding continuing delivering our
services in credit basis, please in the payment details , subscriber ref,
transaction ref,…do not mention any additional information like: Safiran,
Handling invoice, Fuel Invoice, Handling in IRAN, Invoice Safiran Airport
Services or something similar. Please only and only put our invoice number
as your payment details.

-------- Original message --------

From: commercial <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 02/07/2022 13:27 (GMT+03:30)

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]>

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: RE: OIII Handling Request | 08-23JUL | RA67233 | CRJ200 |
GJ-2206062

Dear Alyssa,

Our accounting department will send proforma invoice shortly.

-------- Original message --------

From: GraceJet Operations <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]%20%3cmailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
>

Date: 02/07/2022 11:57 (GMT+03:30)

To: 'commercial' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: RE: OIII Handling Request | 08-23JUL | RA67233 | CRJ200 |
GJ-2206062

Dear All,

Kindly send us a proforma invoice for below flight as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Best Regards,

Alyssa Mae | Operations

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/2/99277/RAW>

Grace Jet
T. +973 13606444 | M. +973 36000266 | F. +973 13606555
P.O.BOX: 18640 Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.

ARINC:  BAHGJXH

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
www.gracejet.aero <http://www.gracejet.aero>
<http://www.gracejet.aero/>

Member Of: |NBAA|EBAA|IASO| Strategic Partner - IATA

From: GraceJet Operations [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 02 July 2022 10:11
To: 'commercial' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]%0b%3cmailto:[email-masked]>
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: OIII Handling Request | 08-23JUL | RA67233 | CRJ200 | GJ-2206062

ATTN: SAFIRAN AIRPORT SERVICES

FROM: GRACE JET

DEAR TEAM,

WE KINDLY REQUEST YOUR ASSISTANCE ON BELOW MENTIONED FLIGHT AT OIII:

OPERATOR    :TULPAR AIR

ACFT REGN   :RA-67233

ACFT TYPE   :CRJ200

ACFT MTOW   :23995 KG

FLIGHT NBR  :RA67233

PURPOSE     :FERRY FLIGHT TO MAINTENANCE

CREW        :4 ALL RUS (TBA)

SCHEDULE (UTC):

(08-JUL-2022) RA67233 ETD UWKD 0700Z – ETA OIII 1000Z  PAX 0

(23-JUL-2022) RA67233 ETD OIII 0530Z – ETA UWKD 0830Z  PAX 0

REQUESTED SERVICES:

-GROUND HANDLING AND AIRPORT FEES

-AIRPORT SLOT

-PARKING

-LAV SVCS (BY CPTN'S REQUEST)

-CUSTOMS AND IMMIGRATION

-OTHER SERVICES UPON CAPT’S REQUEST
-ON TIME MVT MSGS TO [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

KINDLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM.

THANK YOU.

Best Regards,

Alyssa Mae | Operations

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/2/99277/RAW>

Grace Jet
T. +973 13606444 | M. +973 36000266 | F. +973 13606555
P.O.BOX: 18640 Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.

ARINC:  BAHGJXH

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
www.gracejet.aero <http://www.gracejet.aero>
<http://www.gracejet.aero/>

Member Of: |NBAA|EBAA|IASO| Strategic Partner - IATA