Subject: RE: invoice ijet/3006/03 // Missing invoice # Ijet/1406/01 2,082.00 $
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'iJET - Accounts Payables'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 09:23:38 +0430

AFFIRMATIVE.

From: iJET - Accounts Payables [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2022 2:46 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: iJET - Accounts Payables <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: invoice ijet/3006/03 // Missing invoice # Ijet/1406/01 2,082.00 
$

Thanks Mina,

So balance is $51,352.00, please confirm

Best Regards,

 <http://www.ijet.aero/>

Ahmad

Accounts Payable Manager

Tel:

+971-4-553-0402 Ext: 510

Fax:

+971-4-552-1582

ARINC: DXBIJ7X - AFTN: KJANXAAA

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Website:  <http://www.ijet.aero/> www.iJET.aero

 <https://wa.me/9715530402>

 <skype:ijet.aero?call>

 <https://linkedin.com/company/ijetaero>

 <https://twitter.com/ijetaero>

 <https://facebook.com/ijet.aero/>

 <https://youtube.com/channel/UCId763blPUqTT7bi-nPb_qA>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, 6 July 2022 7:18 AM
To: iJET - Accounts Payables <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: invoice ijet/3006/03 // Missing invoice # Ijet/1406/01 2,082.00 
$

Dear Ahmad,

Sorry, it was proforma invoice which is canceled.

From: iJET - Accounts Payables [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 5, 2022 6:57 PM
To: account <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: iJET - Accounts Payables <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: invoice ijet/3006/03 // Missing invoice # Ijet/1406/01 2,082.00 
$

Dear Mina,

Please send me copy of below invoice as this not reached us before.

IJET/1406/01       -2082$

Best Regards,

 <http://www.ijet.aero/>

Ahmad

Accounts Payable Manager

Tel:

+971-4-553-0402 Ext: 510

Fax:

+971-4-552-1582

ARINC: DXBIJ7X - AFTN: KJANXAAA

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Website:  <http://www.ijet.aero/> www.iJET.aero

 <https://wa.me/9715530402>

 <skype:ijet.aero?call>

 <https://linkedin.com/company/ijetaero>

 <https://twitter.com/ijetaero>

 <https://facebook.com/ijet.aero/>

 <https://youtube.com/channel/UCId763blPUqTT7bi-nPb_qA>

From: account <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, 5 July 2022 2:13 PM
To: iJET - Accounts Payables <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: invoice ijet/3006/03

Dear Ahmad,

Ijet/1406/01       -2082$

Ijet/1806/02       -9966$

Debit note18       -6867$

Debit note19       -1480$

Ijet/3006/03       -11787$

Debit note27       -12496$

Debit note 28      -8756$

-------- Original message --------

From: iJET - Accounts Payables <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 05/07/2022 16:13 (GMT+03:30)

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Cc: iJET - Accounts Payables <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: RE: invoice ijet/3006/03

Dear Mina,

Please send me list of the invoices related to below amount (53,434$) as 
this does not match our records

On the other hand, please check attached and advise back

Best Regards,

 <http://www.ijet.aero/>

Ahmad

Accounts Payable Manager

Tel:

+971-4-553-0402 Ext: 510

Fax:

+971-4-552-1582

ARINC: DXBIJ7X - AFTN: KJANXAAA

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Website:  <http://www.ijet.aero/> www.iJET.aero

 <https://wa.me/9715530402>

 <skype:ijet.aero?call>

 <https://linkedin.com/company/ijetaero>

 <https://twitter.com/ijetaero>

 <https://facebook.com/ijet.aero/>

 <https://youtube.com/channel/UCId763blPUqTT7bi-nPb_qA>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, 5 July 2022 9:18 AM
To: iJET - Accounts Payables <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: invoice ijet/3006/03

Dear on Duty,

Please be informing that your balance is over now (-53,434$)

You are kindly requested to pay some amount (like 30,000$) ASAP.

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 5, 2022 1:40 PM
To: 'iJET - Accounts Payables' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: invoice ijet/3006/03

Dear On Duty,

Please find invoice ijet/3006/03, debit note 27&28 and supporting documents 
in the attachment.

Please ack of receiving.