Subject: RE: JSI-4497 / APHSU / CL605 / IRAN OVF PERMIT / DOF: 07 MAR 2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'JSI OPS'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jetstream Operations'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 09:34:35 +0330

Dear Shueharyar

The below application received and will be processed.

 

 

From: JSI OPS <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2023 02:05
To: 'ops' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'commercial' <[email-masked]>; 'Jetstream Operations'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: JSI-4497 / APHSU / CL605 / IRAN OVF PERMIT / DOF: 07 MAR 2023
Importance: High

OVF Permit Request

Dear Ops,

Greetings from Jetstream International

Have a good day,

*	Iran OVF Permit Application is attached with email
*	Please secure the overfly permit and confirm us accordingly

Kindly acknowledge

Thank You

Best Regards,