Subject: UPDATE RATE VIET NAM - IRAN//CAPTAIN LOGISTICS
From: "sofia" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 16:33:31 +0700

Dear Partner

Wish you have a productive day.

Please check below our updated rates from Viet Nam to Iran, hope it can be
workable for you.

If you need rates of other routings or have any problem and other request,
pls feel free to contact us, thank you.

POL

POD

O/F(USD)

VALID

NOTE

20GP

40GP

HO CHI MINH

"BANDAR

ABBAS"

1340

2940

15 - MAR

Subject to local charge at both ends, MBL telex if any.

Hope the above rates are workable with you

Awaiting your feedback

Thank and Best Regards,

If you don't want to receive this email, please
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE> unsubscribe, we will
not bother again!

------------------------------------------

Warm Regards & All the best! 

Sofia/ Captain Logs is always the best Vietnamese agent behind you and
supports your business in Vietnam. Welcome ~

	

Tel: (+84) 243 203 9058

Phone: (+84) 37 327 6564

Wechat: Sofia_Duong

Skype: live:.cid.3e19076162eff27b

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Website: https://captainlogistics.vn/ 

Captain Logistics Co., Ltd
4th Floor, No 13 Dich Vong Hau Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay, Hanoi,
Viet Nam. 
WCA ID: 123885