Subject: Top Class Global Catering Hi Lift For Your Flight Kitchen
From: Yagini Devi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 23:07:47 +0000

Hello!Greetings from Nandan GSE, India!We thought of reaching out so that you can also look to save your Company a lot of money. To do this, control of material handling and logistics is very important. We have been helping companies in Aviation, Aerospace, and defense over the last 30+ years to improve their productivity, performance and safety by helping save Money, Time, and Effort.Nandan GSE is providing IATA AHM Compliant Hi Lift suitable for universal operations, i.e from B737 family to the A380. We prefer to supply ready available Hi Lift on TATA, FUSO, Eicher(VOLVO).We can also provide this as a kit that can get installed on local available chassis in your country which will make it easier for you to manage the life cycle of the unit. 

We also provide spares and service support for your existing hi lift fleet made by any manufacturer. Our service team can provide complimentary fleet assessment discussion for you to evaluate your fleet condition.

Below you may see our Marquee "Catering Champ" which is built on Indian made TATA chassis  and is available with LHD and RHD and is perfect for Global Marketshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWtwtpWuAyk Do reply to the mail and let me know if interested so that I can schedule a small 15 mins zoom call with you or your team members to showcase these solutions.https://calendly.com/ngsesales-yagini/phone-call Our 5 min corporate video is at www.nandan.co.in/movie 

Best Regards,Yagini Sr Sales Manager - Flight Catering Solutions

Tel: +91-22-6814-4141 | Mob/ Whatsapp:+91-8691030319

Email:[email-masked] | Web: www.nandan.co.in 

Address: Nandan House, D205 MIDC Turbhe, Navi Mumbai 400705 INDIA 

 

-- 

NANDAN does not accept liability for the integrity of this message or for 
any changes, which may occur in transmission due to network, machine or 
software failure or manufacture or operator error. Although this 
communication and any files transmitted with it are believed to be free of 
any virus or any other defect which might affect any computer or IT system 
into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of the 
recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility will be 
accepted by NANDAN for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt 
or use thereof.

-- 

www.nandan.co.in/movie <http://www.nandan.co.in/movie> 

"*Price Is What 
You Pay,** **Value Is What You Get !*"