Subject: UPDATE RATE VIETNAM - MIDDLE EAST//SOFIA CAPTAIN
From: "Ms. Sofia / Captain Logistics" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 11:44:58 +0700

Dear Good Colleague

Wish you have a productive day.

I haven't received a response from you for a long time.

Please check below our updated rates from Viet Nam to Middle East, hope it
can be workable for you. 

If you need rates of other routings or have any problem and other request,
pls feel free to contact us, thank you.

POL

POD

O/F(USD)

VALID

NOTE

20GP

40GP

HO CHI MINH

BANDAR ABBAS

1290

2630

31 - Mar

Subject to local charge at both ends, MBL if any.

UMM QASR

1140

1880

Hopefully, our charges will be meet your target.

We are looking forward to serving you in nearest future. Thank you.

If you don't want to receive this email, please
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE> unsubscribe, we will
not bother again!

------------------------------------------

Warm Regards & All the best! 

Sofia/ Captain Logs is always the best Vietnamese agent behind you and
supports your business in Vietnam. Welcome ~

	

SOFIA (Ms.)

Sales Overseas Agent,

Tel: (+84) 243 203 9058

Phone: (+84) 37 327 6564

Wechat: Sofia_Duong

Skype: live:.cid.3e19076162eff27b

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Website:  <https://captainlogistics.vn/> https://captainlogistics.vn/
Captain Logistics Co., Ltd
4th Floor, No 13 Dich Vong Hau Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay, Hanoi,
Viet Nam. 
WCA ID: 123885