Subject: LETTER OF COPERATION // SOFIA - CAPTAIN LOGISTICS
From: "Ms. Sofia / Captain Logistics" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 14:39:31 +0700

Dear Good Colleague

Good day to you!

May I know if you received my previous email regarding our cooperation
proposal? Let me introduce myself again.

I'm Sofia from CAPTAIN LOGISTICS, a member of WCA. It is my pleasure to
introduce our services to you. We provide international trade services for
clients all over the world.

The reason why we are your best partner in Vietnam:       

1. Reliable and rich experiences team working => ensure to deal with all
shipment smoothly (both EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU, DDP, .)

2. Close relationship with carrier (both FCL and LCL), airline => ensure to
provide you best rate for your request

3. Provide warehouse space at Haiphong, Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi => satisfy your
customer request in case they need.

Please keep me in touch so that I can assist you thoughtfully.

If you have any inquiries from/to Viet Nam, please feel free to contact us
at any time you need.

If you don't want to receive this email, please
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE> unsubscribe, we will
not bother again!

------------------------------------------

Warm Regards & All the best! 

Sofia/ Captain Logs is always the best Vietnamese agent behind you and
supports your business in Vietnam. Welcome ~

	

SOFIA (Ms.)

Sales Overseas Agent,

Tel: (+84) 243 203 9058

Phone: (+84) 37 327 6564

Wechat: Sofia_Duong

Skype: live:.cid.3e19076162eff27b

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Website:  <https://captainlogistics.vn/> https://captainlogistics.vn/
Captain Logistics Co., Ltd
4th Floor, No 13 Dich Vong Hau Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay, Hanoi,
Viet Nam. 
WCA ID: 123885