Subject: RE: INFO REQ OIII AND IRAN PERMIT
From: "OPS | AVIART24" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 11:14:41 +0300

Dear Coll,

Pls kindly adv regarding below. 

 

C уважением | Best regards 

ООО АВИАРТ | AVIART LLC

ДИСПЕТЧЕР (ПДСП) | DISPATCHER (OPS)

125493, Россия, г. Москва, ул. Смольная д.14, пом. 223 | 125493, Russia,
Moscow, Smolnay 14, Office 223

Т:  +7 495 1362909

M: +7 963 9227716

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

W:  <https://www.aviart24.com/> www.aviart24.com 

From: OPS | AVIART24 <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, April 7, 2023 10:19 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: INFO REQ OIII AND IRAN PERMIT 

Dear coll,

Good afternoon. 

Can you pls adv how much time is required to arrange OIII landing permit? 

Is it possible to operate there on Russia registered a/c and Russian
operator. 

Any issues with refueling etc? Flight is planned for tomorrow 1100 local
with outbound pax. 

Thanks in advance. 

C уважением | Best regards 

ООО АВИАРТ | AVIART LLC

ДИСПЕТЧЕР (ПДСП) | DISPATCHER (OPS)

125493, Россия, г. Москва, ул. Смольная д.14, пом. 223 | 125493, Russia,
Moscow, Smolnay 14, Office 223

Т:  +7 495 1362909

M: +7 963 9227716

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

W:  <https://www.aviart24.com/> www.aviart24.com