Subject: RE: Request for Fuel offer at IKA, OIIE & MHD, OIMM
From: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Stara Ops'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 15:12:05 +0430

Dear duty

The commercial department team will contact you about the handling charge.

Please also note our fuel price is as following (The rate announced by NIOC
is 2.49USD /USG. Possibility of change by NIOC at any time without prior
notice): 

   If Safiran will be handler our rate would be 2.62USD/USG +100.00 USD as
hookup fee. 

   If Safiran won't be as handler our rate would be 2.86 USD/USG +100.00
USD as hookup fee.

 

 

 
<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20U
sers/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>  

From: Stara Ops [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2023 3:11 PM
To: [email-masked]; OPS SAS <[email-masked]>
Cc: Stara Ops <[email-masked]>
Subject: Request for Fuel offer at IKA, OIIE & MHD, OIMM

Dear Colleagues,

Greetings 

Would you please check and provide the updated Fuel price for IKA, OIIE &
MHD, OIMM.

Please also advise how much is your fees in case of only Fuel requested and
in case of Handling & Fuel requested.

Thank you, 

Best Regards,

STARA Ops

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

staraprime.com