Subject: INFO REQ ABOUT PRICE LIST FOR IRAN A/D
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 13:50:42 +0500

Dear Colleagues.

Greetings !!!

Kindly request your best quotation for whole IRAN International Locations
with the following AC types.

TYPE OF FLIGHT: Passenger Charter Flight/Business Flight

Required Charges:

*	Basic ground handling fees (please indicate included services if
any)
*	Pax and baggage handling (loading \ offloading)
*	Please advise VIP/CIP Lounge fees.
*	Ground support equipments and services 
*	Airport fees (Landing fees,parking fees,taxes,navigation,other fees
imposed by import authority per flight)
*	Any royalty fees or other related charges to be paid.
*	Please advise if there is any disbursement fee on third parties
invoices.
*	Please advise if there is any handling\service cancellation.
*	Please advise Landing/Overflight permission fee.

Appreciate your soonest response to above request.

Thank you in advance.

 

AIRCRAFT FLEET TYPES

 

A/C TYPE

ICAO

MTOW (TONS)

1

Hawker 400

BE40

8

2

Hawker 400

BE40

8

3

Citation 560XL-XLS

C560

10

4

Citation 560XL-XLS

C560

10

5

Hawker 800-850 XP

H25B

13

6

Citation Sovereign 680A

C68A

14

7

Challenger 850

CRJ2

22

8

Falcon 900EX

F900

23

9

Gulfstream 450

G450

43

 

Best Regards

                             

                               Saif | Flight Operations Coordinator

      Tel: +92 213 497 0019 | 24/7 Cell : +92 300 8246714 | Fax : +92 213
497 9980 | Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]     

                             SITA : SHJFTXH | AFTN : KANPAOKF | FLYTAG
FLIGHT SUPPORT SDN BHD | PETALING JAYA SELANGOR MALAYSIA