Subject: RE: OIIE FUEL
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'AN S2'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'sales'" <[email-masked]>, "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 11:40:53 +0330

Dear Mostafa

Regarding the method of payment, our commercial department team will reply
you.

 

 

 

 

<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20U
sers/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>  

From: AN S2 <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2023 10:25 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'sales' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: OIIE FUEL

Dear Ops,

Price is well received.

Please advise accepted method of payment.

BEST REGARDS

Dalia Mostafa

Sales Executive

+20222687473

 

 

 

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2023 9:40 AM
To: 'AN S2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: OIIE FUEL

Dear Dalia

Please note our fuel price is as following (The rate announced by NIOC is
2.25USD /USG. Possibility of change by NIOC at any time without prior
notice) : 

.   If Safiran will be handler our rate would be 2.36USD/USG +100.00 USD as
hookup fee. 

.   If Safiran won't be as handler our rate would be 2.59 USD/USG +100.00
USD as hookup fee.

 

 

 

 

<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20U
sers/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>  

From: AN S2 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2023 9:10 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'sales'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: OIIE FUEL

Dear Ops,

Greetings,

Kindly advise if you can offer refueling service at IKA airport?

Thank you

BEST REGARDS

Dalia Mostafa

Sales Executive

+20222687473