Subject: RE: INFORMATION REQUIRED OIZC AIRPORT
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Operations || Fly Aviation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 11:27:30 +0330

Dear Nayim

It is possible to operate in this airport and there is no NOTAM that affect
the flight.

This is an AOE airport and Jet A1 fuel is also available. Also, the
Operating hours is HJ, and the CIQ is available and is O/R and CAT7

Regarding the restrictions of COVID19, refer to the attached circular, but
currently it is not too strict.

 

 

 

<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20U
sers/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>  

From: Operations || Fly Aviation <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2023 10:49 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: INFORMATION REQUIRED OIZC AIRPORT 

Dear Team,

We are expecting a potential flight to OIZC , we need some information on
this airport. 

*	Airport Operating hours?
*	If it is an Airport of Entry?
*	CIQ Availability?
*	Fire Category?
*	Is there a curfew in force?
*	Please advise any COVID-19 or other restrictions that may affect our
operation?
*	Please provide us with any useful NOTAMS or information related to
this flight.
*	If A/C disinfection is required?
*	Any security issues?
*	If yellow fever vaccination card or any other medical documents
required for PAX and Crew?
*	If sufficient Jet A1 fuel is available in this airport or if there
are any fuel supply shortages?

 

Thanking you in advance 

 

Best Regards,

	
Nayim Rashid

Supervisor ,Flight Dispatch

24/7 flight operations | Fly Aviation 

. 

  <https://flyaviation.aero/images/signature/phone.jpg> 

 <tel:+971%20569%2095%2095%2095> +971 569 95 95 95 |
<tel:+971%20565%20110%20110> +971 565 110 110 

  <https://flyaviation.aero/images/signature/email.jpg> 

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

  <https://flyaviation.aero/images/signature/website.jpg> 

 <https://www.flyaviation.aero/> www.flyaviation.aero 

SITA: DXBNTXH  |  AFTN: KHDQFLYX 

  <https://flyaviation.aero/images/signature/FlyAviation.jpg>