Subject: UPDATE - OIII \ 9H-DFS\ 19 JAN 2023 \\ Rev No. 2 HANDLING REQUEST
From: "Harmony Jets" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 21:50:08 +0330

If you have problems reading this email, please open PDF attachment

ATTN SAFIRAN AIRPORT SERVICES at OIII/THR OPS:
PLEASE UPDATE THE FOLLOWING FLIGHT DETAILS:

Status: Update (REV 2, amended items are red)

From

Harmony Jets (Bechir TABARKI),Reply To/MVT MSG: [email-masked],
tel: +356 277.80.256,

We kindly request Handling services for the following non-schedule 
flight(s):

Operator	Flight no.	A/C Type	Registration	MTOW	Fire cat	Max SeatsHMJ	HMJ185 
FA50 - Falcon 50 	9H-DFS	40780lbs	4	10Schedule

	STD	From	To	STA	PAX	Handling	ICAO TypeArrival	19 
JAN 16:00Z
19 JAN 19:00LT	HKMO	OIII	19 JAN21:55Z
20 JAN01:25LT	5	SAFIRAN AIRPORT SERVICES	NCrew on arrival

Position	Name	DoB	Passport (no. / expires)	NAL	License no.CPT	Sebastien 
UZAN	21 JUN 1970	21CE24158 / 16 JUN 2031	FRA	FRA.FCL.AA00046053CPT	Marco 
INTORCIA	08 SEP 1975	YB7122547 / 04 DEC 2030	ITA	IT.FCL.AA11708FO	Nicolas 
VOIRIN	09 SEP 1989	15AV48231 / 19 APR 2025	FRA	FRA.FCL.CA00299288PAX on arrival (5)

Name	DoB	Passport or ID (no. / expires)	NALALIGHAFOORI	12 
JUN 1982	156686781 / 07 MAY 2027	IRNAHMADMOZAFARY	16 
MAR 1971	V56505847 / 17 APR 2027	IRNHANIEH 
POURGHAFOUR	18 AUG 1980	M47718539 / 25 DEC 2023	IRNAKBAR 
RAHIMI DARABAD	25 MAY 1969	RE0102820 / 13 DEC 2030	KNANASERROSTAMI	17 
JUN 1979	W51807296 / 19 NOV 2024	IRNBilling info

HARMONY JETS LTD

JCR BUILDING, OF.1, FL.1, COMMERCE STREET,

CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT, BIRKIRKARA CBD3010 – MALTA (EU)

TEL: +356 2778 0256 | EMAIL: [email-masked] | VAT No. 
MT23993518

Please arrange

REMARKS

 1.ADVZ OF ANY ARPT RESTRICTIONS/NOTAM AFFECTING OUR SKED

 2.ADVZ YOUR GROUND HANDLING RADIO FREQUENCY

 3.ADVZ AIRPORT + GROUND HANDLING/FBO OPS HRS

 4.PROVIDE US WITH YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS: TEL/MOB/EML/FRQ

SERVICES REQUESTED

- AIRPORT SLOTS/PARKING/PPR/LDG PERMIT

- CUSTOMS/IMMIGRATION

- FUEL (UPLIFT RELEASE WILL BE COORD FROM OUR SIDE WITH OUR SELECTED 
PROVIDER)

- NO CREW TRANSPORT

- LAV SVCS (UPON CREW RQST)

- OTHER SVCS (UPON CREW RQST WITH WRITTEN DISPATCH CONFIRMATION OF THE 
ORDER)

IMPORTANT TO ADVZ ARR/DEP MVT MSGS VIA E-MAIL

ENSURE ALL SVCS RQST WILL BE PROVIDED ON TIME

PLS SEND US A COMPLETE TRIP COST ESTIMATE

 1.BASIC HANDLING PRICE

 2.DAILY PARKING FEE

 3.AIR PASSENGER DUTY TAX FEE

 4.LATE NIGHT SURCHARGE FEE

 5.LANDING, AIRPORT AND NAVIGATION FEES

HARMONY JETS AOC MT-38 IS A 'NO CARRY' OPR FOR DG

  <https://hmj.leon.aero/common/img/logo.HMJ.png>

  _____

This email has been generated by Leon 
<http://www.leonsoftware.com/?utm_source=hr-email&utm_campaign=main_link>
Increase your FBO's visibility - click here 
<http://www.leonsoftware.com/fbo?utm_source=hr-email&utm_campaign=OIII>