Subject: Re: OIII HANDLING REQUEST
From: "Plures Air" <[email-masked]>
To: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 03:18:36 +0330

Mvt is below

MVT

HMJ185/03.9HDFS.OMRK

AD2320/2327 EA 0113 OIIII

For your information

4 Şub 2023 Cmt 02:45 tarihinde OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > şunu yazdı:

Dear Mehmet

The flightradar24 shows the flight of 9H-DFS.

Please send us the complete MVT.

                                                                <http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: OPS [mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ]
Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2023 2:43 AM
To: 'Plures Air' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

Well noted,

                                                                <http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: Plures Air [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2023 2:41 AM
To: OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

Dear Askari,

Please disagred last mail, aircraft now at OMRK airport i will inform 
updates

Thank you

4 Şub 2023 Cmt 01:47 tarihinde Plures Air <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > şunu yazdı:

A/c take of from OMRK and ETA is 00.05 z for your kindly information

4 Şub 2023 Cmt 01:26 tarihinde OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > şunu yazdı:

Dear Mehmet

Please let us know status of flight.

                                                                <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: ops [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2023 1:12 AM
To: Plures Air <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Mehmet

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> According to AFTN below the same previous 
permission number has valid.
In addition, the THR outbound FPL was also filed and accepted for 0030UTC 
and its confirmation is in the attachment.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> REF YR MSG  032004 PERMISSION IS GRANTED
FOR  NONSKED BUS FLT  BY FA50 ACFT AS FLWS:
   C/S  DEP-DEST  EN/EX POINT  DATE
HMJ185  OIII 0030-OMDW  SIR ON 4, FEB  2023
PREVIOUS (IR FPN YK/17M02N01124STA ) IS VALID
PLS INSERT FLIGHT PERMISSION IN FLIGHT PLAN ITEM 18
B.RGDS /OJA
FLT PERMISSION OFFICE

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Please acknowledge the receipt.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> -------- Original message --------

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: Plures Air <[email-masked]>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Date: 03/02/2023 23:36 (GMT+03:30)

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> To: OPS <[email-masked]>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Cc: [email-masked]

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Subject: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Outbound OIII FPL is atteched

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Thank you

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 3 Şub 2023 Cum 22:58 tarihinde OPS 
<[email-masked]> şunu yazdı:

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Mehmet

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> The attached application has been received and 
will be processed and the result will be notified to you.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Also, prepare the THR outbound FPL to OMDB and 
send it to us in order to file locally.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: Plures Air [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2023 10:56 PM
To: ops <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: FW: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Askari,

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> You can find atteched permit form, change cost 
is confirmed. Could you i form me about when permit changed

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Thank you

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 3 Şub 2023 Cum 22:01 tarihinde ops 
<[email-masked]> şunu yazdı:

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Mehmet

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Please  complete the attached IR application 
and return us immediately.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Meanwhile, be aware that the cost of this 
change is $ 200.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> -------- Original message --------

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: Plures Air <[email-masked]>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Date: 03/02/2023 22:12 (GMT+03:30)

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> To: ops <[email-masked]>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Subject: Re: FW: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> We have a enought time for permit revision ?

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Thank you

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 3 Şub 2023 Cum 21:41 tarihinde ops 
<[email-masked]> şunu yazdı:

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Mehmet

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Regarding the change of destination, you should 
fill out the attached application form and send it to us so that we can act 
on it and try to get their approval for this change.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> -------- Original message --------

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: Plures Air <[email-masked]>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Date: 03/02/2023 21:12 (GMT+03:30)

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> To: ops <[email-masked]>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Subject: Re: FW: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Colleagues,

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Operator changed schedule

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> please find here final SKED:

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 9H-DFS

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OMRK STD 22:20 00:05 STA 
OIII CREW04 PAX 5

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> DOF 04FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 00:30 02:20 STA 
OMDW CREW04 PAX 0 / FERRY

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Could you advise this schedule is valid for 
permit

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Thank you

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 3 Şub 2023 Cum 19:31 tarihinde ops 
<[email-masked]> şunu yazdı:

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Mehmet

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Well received the below updated schedule and 
attached FPL.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> The permission is valid and there is nothing to 
worry about.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> -------- Original message --------

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: Plures Air <[email-masked]>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Date: 03/02/2023 19:34 (GMT+03:30)

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> To: OPS <[email-masked]>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Cc: [email-masked]

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Subject: Re: FW: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear On Duty,

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Updated schedule is below and fpl is atteched 
could you advise me permit still valid with updated schedule

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Thank you

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 9H-DFS

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OMRK STD 22:20 00:05 STA 
OIII CREW04 PAX 5

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> DOF 04FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 00:30 01:50 STA 
UGTB CREW04 PAX 0 / FERRY

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 3 Şub 2023 Cum 11:07 tarihinde OPS 
<[email-masked]> şunu yazdı:

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Mehmet

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> The crew did not ask for fuel on this flight.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>  In addition all invoices for both flights will 
be sent to you by our accounting department a day or two after completion.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: Plures Air [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2023 2:23 AM
To: OPS <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: FW: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Askari,

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Thanks for mvt could you sent fuel bill & 
handling services form

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Thank you

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 3 Şub 2023 Cum 01:49 tarihinde OPS 
<[email-masked]> şunu yazdı:

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> MVT

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> HMJ185/02.9HDFS.THR

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> ATD 2247UTC OIII

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> ETA 0025UTC OMRK  03FEB

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> SI

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> CREW 03   PAX 03

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: OPS [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2023 1:48 AM
To: 'Plures Air' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: FW: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Correction :

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> MVT

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> HMJ185/02.9HDFS.THR

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> ATA 2205UTC OIII

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: OPS [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2023 1:39 AM
To: 'Plures Air' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: FW: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> MVT

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> HJM185/02.9HDFS.THR

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> ATA 2205UTC OIII

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: OPS [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2023 1:07 AM
To: 'Plures Air' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: FW: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Mehmet

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Well received the below attachments.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>