Subject: RE: OIIE FUEL
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'AN S2'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'sales'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 10:09:50 +0330

Dear Dalia

Please note our fuel price is as following (The rate announced by NIOC is
2.25USD /USG. Possibility of change by NIOC at any time without prior
notice) : 

.   If Safiran will be handler our rate would be 2.36USD/USG +100.00 USD as
hookup fee. 

.   If Safiran won't be as handler our rate would be 2.59 USD/USG +100.00
USD as hookup fee.

 

 

 

 

<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20U
sers/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>  

From: AN S2 <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2023 9:10 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'sales' <[email-masked]>
Subject: OIIE FUEL

Dear Ops,

Greetings,

Kindly advise if you can offer refueling service at IKA airport?

Thank you

BEST REGARDS

Dalia Mostafa

Sales Executive

+20222687473