Subject: RE: OIIE OPS INFO / MQ-140523001
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'MoonJet Operations'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 15:03:31 +0330

Dear Robert

customs are also available 24hrs.

 

 

 

<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20U
sers/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>  

From: MoonJet Operations <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2023 2:55 PM
To: [email-masked]; MoonJet Operations <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: OIIE OPS INFO / MQ-140523001

Hi Askari,

Below is noted.

Please confirm if customs are available 24hrs as well.

Best Regards,

Robert | Operations 

MoonJet Flight Support

Tel:

+ 962 6 58 63 600   

Mob:

+ 962 77 7751660

Fax:

+ 962 6 58 63 700

Email:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Follow us:

 <https://www.fb.com/MoonJet-Flight-Support-832264213544383/> 

 <https://linkedin.com/company/moonjet-flight-support> 

 <https://twitter.com/moonjet_aero> 

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7IlHH8pLcdsE80H34cKwrA> 

 <https://moonjet.aero/blog/> 

SITA: DXBMJXH | AFTN: KANPAYZJ |  <http://www.moonjet.aero/>
www.MoonJet.aero | Member of: NBAA - EBAA - BACA

The content of this email together with any attachments, statements and
opinions expressed herein contains information that is private and
confidential are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not
the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise
use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this
message in error, please notify  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] by email immediately and delete the message without
making any copies.

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2023 10:16
To: MoonJet Operations <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: OIIE OPS INFO / MQ-140523001

Dear Robert

The mentioned airport is 24 hours a day operation and also is CAT9 as well
as AOE. And also, all ground equipment is available.

Crew and passengers must have received their visa in advance and they cannot
enter with GD.

Please refer the attached circular for crew and passengers' restriction.

 

 

 

 

<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20U
sers/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>  

From: MoonJet Operations <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2023 11:36 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: MoonJet Operations <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: OIIE OPS INFO / MQ-140523001

Greetings,

We have a potential private flight to OIIE, would you please advise on the
following operational info?

-Airport of entry?

-Airport's operating hours, and if there're any regular NOTAMS?

-Customs and immigration working hours?

-Parking facility availability, and if there's any restrictions?

-Fire category?

-GPU availability?

-ASU availability?

-If crew can be cleared on GENDEC and for how much time?

-Any COVID-19 restrictions?

 

Best Regards,

Robert | Operations 

MoonJet Flight Support

Tel:

+ 962 6 58 63 600   

Mob:

+ 962 77 7751660

Fax:

+ 962 6 58 63 700

Email:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Follow us:

 <https://www.fb.com/MoonJet-Flight-Support-832264213544383/> 

 <https://linkedin.com/company/moonjet-flight-support> 

 <https://twitter.com/moonjet_aero> 

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7IlHH8pLcdsE80H34cKwrA> 

 <https://moonjet.aero/blog/> 

SITA: DXBMJXH | AFTN: KANPAYZJ |  <http://www.moonjet.aero/>
www.MoonJet.aero | Member of: NBAA - EBAA - BACA

The content of this email together with any attachments, statements and
opinions expressed herein contains information that is private and
confidential are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not
the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise
use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this
message in error, please notify  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] by email immediately and delete the message without
making any copies.