Subject: Simple 30-Second Morning Ritual Eliminates Back Pain
From: Annika Reimann <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 00:32:41 +0000
List-Id: qb710tw6kzd4a <dkymedia_O>

Relieve Back-Pain In Bed
http://serv1.makmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/mx984492sq194/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/a3fb73a9bda1211d591d90e32ff0dcc881cbdb1f
 
Dear ops,
 
What’s the WORST sleeping position for back pain?
Should you sleep with or without a pillow?
http://serv1.makmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/mx984492sq194/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/a3fb73a9bda1211d591d90e32ff0dcc881cbdb1f
A top NFL doctor from Philadelphia Dr. Steve Young warns:
THIS common sleeping position
http://serv1.makmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/mx984492sq194/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/a3fb73a9bda1211d591d90e32ff0dcc881cbdb1f
might put too much pressure on your spinal nerves…
Leading to debilitating back pain… sciatica… and herniated &
bulging discs.
Click here now to see the surprising connection between your sleep
and back pain… and how to fix it.
http://serv1.makmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/mx984492sq194/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/a3fb73a9bda1211d591d90e32ff0dcc881cbdb1f
 
Rushing,
Annika Reimann

 
This email was sent to by [email-masked]
4534 Snell Ave #546 San Jose, CA 94792
Unsubscribe
http://serv1.makmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/mx984492sq194/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/9f62cdf32a0bd2b163f0fd2a50aed62599e9b374
| Edit Profile
http://serv1.makmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/mx984492sq194/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/f70268e4ffbdab5cb7048fbeb5726c2102bbe2c4
| Report Spam
http://serv1.makmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/mx984492sq194/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/6aef3355035184f81dce19e22bd976ab612719a1
http://serv1.makmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/mx984492sq194/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/9c036c1b0f8ff7b2d128863453f2421fd43489ca