Subject: JSI-4497 / APHSU / CL605 / IRAN OVF PERMIT / DOF: 08 MAR 2023
From: "JSI OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jetstream Operations'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 17:22:14 +0500

Dear Ops,

Greetings from Jetstream International

Have a good day,

Ref to the below email

*	IR CAA Revised Permit Application is attached 

Please revise the permit and confirm us accordingly

Thank You

Best Regards,

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2023 3:13 PM
To: 'JSI OPS' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'commercial' <[email-masked]>; 'Jetstream Operations'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: JSI-4497 / APHSU / CL605 / IRAN OVF PERMIT / DOF: 07 MAR 2023

Dear Sheharyar

Here below is Iran overfly permission number :

010909 OIIIYKYX

REF YR MSG 010819  OVERFLY IRAN  VIA ATS ROUTES FOR FLT

APHSU ON 7, MAR  2023  OMDB-EGGW

IS  APPROVED.

IRFPN  : YK/1P03N01096OJA

B.RGDS / OJA

FLT PERMISSION OFFICE

Please acknowledge the receipt.

 

 

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2023 09:35
To: 'JSI OPS' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'commercial' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'Jetstream Operations' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: JSI-4497 / APHSU / CL605 / IRAN OVF PERMIT / DOF: 07 MAR 2023

 

Dear Shueharyar

The below application received and will be processed.

 

 

From: JSI OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2023 02:05
To: 'ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'commercial' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'Jetstream Operations' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: JSI-4497 / APHSU / CL605 / IRAN OVF PERMIT / DOF: 07 MAR 2023
Importance: High

OVF Permit Request

Dear Ops,

Greetings from Jetstream International

Have a good day,

*	Iran OVF Permit Application is attached with email
*	Please secure the overfly permit and confirm us accordingly

Kindly acknowledge

Thank You

Best Regards,