Subject: RE: INQUERY: FLIGHT INTO OIIE/IKA
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Continental Jet Operations'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ramp'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 12:57:38 +0330

Dear Mokaw

To get the landing permit at least 24 hours before the operation.

Also, it is not possible for Pakistani crew to enter with GD. and they must
have received visa before entering.

In addition, the circular related to crew and passenger restrictions is
attached.

 

 

 

From: Continental Jet Operations <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2023 12:41
To: [email-masked]; Ramp <[email-masked]>
Subject: INQUERY: FLIGHT INTO OIIE/IKA
Importance: High

Dear Ops,

Please confirm if Pakistani crew can stay at OIIE on GenDec? If yes, for how
long they can stay? Also please advise covid protocol/requirements for Crew
and Pax.

Any NOTAMS/Parking issue for Pakistani Registered Aircraft? What is the lead
time to obtain the Landing permit?

AIRCRAFT DETAILS: 

A/C TYPE: CL-604

PURPOSE : PRIVATE FLIGHT

SCHEDULE:

20-MAR-2023  OPKC TO OIIE

22-MAR-2023  OIIE TO LFMN 

 

Awaiting prompt response.

 

Kind regards,

Omar Mokaw

Operations Department 

 

Reliable Flight Support. We Deliver

Sharjah Airport Free Zone, U.A.E.

P.O.BOX: 9220 ARINC: DXBCJXH

Tel: +971 6 5573150 / 5573170

Mob: +971 504822562 (Ops)

E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web:  <http://www.continentaljet.aero/> continentaljet.aero

 

Disclaimer: (This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information, and could be used only by the person or entity to
which is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any disclosure of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received the e-mail
in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system) 

				

 <https://ebace23.mapyourshow.com/8_0/exhview/?selectedBooth=Q90>