Subject: FW: TC-RSD OR SUB >> Fuel uplift order at >> OIII <<
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 15:04:28 +0330

Dear 

 

 

From: Continental Jet Fuel <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 12:53
To: [email-masked]
Subject: TC-RSD OR SUB >> Fuel uplift order at >> OIII << 
Importance: High

TO:

SAFIRANAS

FROM:

CJS FUEL DEPARTMENT 

ATTENTION:

ON DUTY

DATE:

15 / MARCH / 2023

PAGES:

01

CJS REF:

RSA-230008

FUEL UPLIFT ORDER:

PLEASE PROVIDE FOR THE FOLLOWING FLT ON OUR (CONTINENTAL JET SERVICES)
ACCOUNT:

 OPERATOR:

RED STAR HAVACILIK HIZMETLERI A.S.

ACFT TYPE:

LEARJET 45

ACFT REGN:

TC-RSD OR SUB

CALL SIGN: 

RHH026

LOCATION:

OIII

ETA: 

16 MAR / 1140 UTC

ETD: 

16 MAR / 1240 UTC

DEST:

LTBA

VOLUME:

AS PER CAPTAIN'S REQUEST

TIME OF REFUELING:

AS PER CAPTAIN'S REQUEST

PLEASE ALLOW OPEN AUTHORIZATION FOR 48 HOURS IN THE EVENT OF DELAY.

AS SOON AS THE FUEL TICKET IS AVAILABLE, KINDLY SEND IT TO
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

_____________

Thanks

Kind regards,

Zuhair Oudah

Fuel Department

 

Reliable Flight Support. We Deliver

Sharjah Airport Free Zone, U.A.E.

P.O.BOX: 9220 ARINC: DXBCJXH

Tel: +971 6 5573150 / 5573170

Mob: +971 504822562 (Ops)

E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Web:  <http://www.continentaljet.aero/> continentaljet.aero

 <https://www.facebook.com/ContinentalJetServices/?ref=br_rs>
<https://twitter.com/Continental_Jet>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2352332/>
<https://www.instagram.com/continentaljet/> 

 

Disclaimer: (This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information, and could be used only by the person or entity to
which is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any disclosure of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received the e-mail
in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system) 

 <https://ebace23.mapyourshow.com/8_0/exhview/?selectedBooth=Q90>