Subject: RE: We hereby request you to prepare and send a commercial offer which includes services of the Imam Khomeini International Airport VIP terminal for the Russian National Football Team and accompanying staff (65 people in total).
From: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: 'Мащенко Михаил Владимирович' <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Стрекалова Елена Александровна' <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 12:46:50 +0330

Dear Mashchenko

Our commercial department will reply you.

 

 
<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20U
sers/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>  

From: Мащенко Михаил Владимирович [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2023 11:43 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Стрекалова Елена Александровна <[email-masked]>
Subject: We hereby request you to prepare and send a commercial offer which
includes services of the Imam Khomeini International Airport VIP terminal
for the Russian National Football Team and accompanying staff (65 people in
total).
Importance: High

To Whom It May Concern:

We hereby request you to prepare and send a commercial offer which includes
services of the Imam Khomeini International Airport VIP terminal for the
Russian National Football Team and accompanying staff (65 people in total).

03/21/2023 - Moscow - Tehran, arrival time in Tehran will be updated later.

03/24/2023 - Tehran - St. Petersburg, departure time 16:00.

We ask you to send a response before 14:00 today.

____________________________________

Regards,

Mashchenko Mikhail,

The Russian football Union

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

tel. +7-925-279-70-37