Subject: Shipment from Mundra / Kandla / Nhava Sheva, India to Moscow / Russia, Baku / Azerbaijan, Almaty / Kazakhstan, Ashgabat / Turkmenistan, Kabul / Afghanistan, Tashkent / Uzbekistan, Dushanbe / Tajikistan, Bishkek / Kyrgyzstan, etc Via Jebel Ali / Bandar Ab
From: "AVA Global Logistics LLP" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 15:26:08 +0530

Dear Sir / Madam,

Greetings !

We take this opportunity to introduce about our company.

AVA Global is a very young organization founded on the certain and inherent
strength of its promoters/founders.

We can provide you containers for your Shipment from Mundra / Kandla / Nhava
Sheva, India to Moscow / Russia, Baku / Azerbaijan, Almaty / Kazakhstan,
Ashgabat / Turkmenistan, Kabul / Afghanistan, Tashkent / Uzbekistan,
Dushanbe / Tajikistan, Bishkek / Kyrgyzstan, etc Via Jebel Ali / Bandar
Abbas. 

 

Please share us the enquiry in below format to quote our competitive charges
:

POR / POL

POD / FPOD

Delivery Location with Zip Code

Container Type

Cargo Description in detail

HS Code

Value

Temperature (If any)

Weight 

Volume 

Terms of Shipment

 

AVA Global Logistics, an integrated logistics service provider, is committed
to offer high quality logistics solutions to meet client's business needs.
 From air cargo and ocean freight to warehousing, custom clearance,
chartering and transportation, we have an extensive portfolio of services to
add value and flexibility to our client's supply chain requirements. Our aim
is to offer our clients a seamless service experience anytime, anywhere. We
strive to create value by maximizing the full potential of our client's
business by understanding their needs and providing timely solutions that
are entirely to their satisfaction.

We offer door-to-door services, and have good flow of volume, both inbound
and outbound, through all major ports in India (PAN India). The services
towards Africa & Europe have been our flagship offering, owing to volume
commitment with major carriers catering to these sectors.

Our professionals are committed to exceed customer expectations and ensure
highest level of quality and service.

 

Thanking you and looking forward for your valuable enquiries / bookings.

Thanks & Regards, 

Renjith Kadeyparambil

Sr. Manager - West - Operations and Marketing

AVA Global Logistics LLP

(Our Group's Custom Broker License Reg. No. 268)

Survey No. 244 P1/P1, Village Wadharva, Taluka- Maliya, 

Dist. Morbi, Gujarat - 363670, India

Mobile : +91 86579 04778 / E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] / Website:  <http://www.avaglobal.in/>
www.avaglobal.in

Gandhidham (Mundra/Kandla) Branch : SF-02, 2nd Floor, Plot No. 173, Ward
12/B, Design Plus, Behind Hotel Shiv Regency, Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat -
370201.

Ahmedabad Branch : A-303/304, 3rd Floor, Privilon, Ambli BRTS Road, Iskon
Cross Roads, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380059.

Jhagadia (Hazira) Branch : Plot No.756/10A & B, Jhagadia GIDC, Jhagadia,
Dist.Bharuch, Gujarat - 393110.

HQ (Mumbai) Office : 405, Windfall, Sahar Plaza Complex, Andheri Kurla Road,
J.B.Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400059.

DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are
confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail
transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or
without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the
originator or AVA Global Logistics LLP or its affiliates. Views or opinions,
if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not
necessarily reflect the views or opinions of or AVA Global Logistics LLP or
its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message
without the prior written consent of authorized representative of or AVA
Global Logistics LLP is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening
any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other
defects.