Subject: RE: FUEL REQ / APR 2023 / OIIE
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Flight Operations'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 14:45:59 +0430

Dear Ivan

Please note our fuel price is as following (The rate announced by NIOC  is
2.37USD /USG. Possibility of change by NIOC at any time without prior
notice): 

   If Safiran will be handler our rate would be 2.49USD/USG +100.00 USD as
hookup fee. 

   If Safiran won't be as handler our rate would be 2.73 USD/USG +100.00
USD as hookup fee.

 

 

From: Flight Operations <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, April 3, 2023 2:28 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Flight Operations <[email-masked]>
Subject: FUEL REQ / APR 2023 / OIIE 

Dear on Duty good day! 

Please kindly advise fuel price per ton in OIIE for passengers commercial
flight.  

Thanks and Best regards

--
Ivan | OPS
AVIA CENTER VZLET LLC
T: +7 919 680 0178

T: +7 987 232 3980 (24/7) | e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]