Subject: RE: FUEL REQ / APR 2023 / OIII
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Flight Operations'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 11:08:09 +0430

Dear Svetlana

Please note our fuel price is as following (The rate announced by NIOC  is
2.37USD /USG. Possibility of change by NIOC at any time without prior
notice): 

   If Safiran will be handler our rate would be 2.49USD/USG +100.00 USD as
hookup fee. 

   If Safiran won't be as handler our rate would be 2.73 USD/USG +100.00
USD as hookup fee.

 

 

 

From: Flight Operations <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, April 5, 2023 11:02 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Cc: Flight Operations <[email-masked]>
Subject: FUEL REQ / APR 2023 / OIII

Dear Colleagues,

Have a nice day from AVIA CENTER VZLET!

Please kindly advise fuel price per ton in OIII for passenger's commercial
flight.  

Thank you for answer!

Thanks and Best regards

--
Svetlana | OPS
AVIA CENTER VZLET LLC

T: +7 987 232 3980 (24/7) | e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]