Subject: INFO REQ OIII AND IRAN PERMIT
From: "OPS | AVIART24" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 10:18:31 +0300

Dear coll,

Good afternoon. 

Can you pls adv how much time is required to arrange OIII landing permit? 

Is it possible to operate there on Russia registered a/c and Russian
operator. 

Any issues with refueling etc? Flight is planned for tomorrow 1100 local
with outbound pax. 

Thanks in advance. 

C уважением | Best regards 

ООО АВИАРТ | AVIART LLC

ДИСПЕТЧЕР (ПДСП) | DISPATCHER (OPS)

125493, Россия, г. Москва, ул. Смольная д.14, пом. 223 | 125493, Russia,
Moscow, Smolnay 14, Office 223

Т:  +7 495 1362909

M: +7 963 9227716

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

W:  <https://www.aviart24.com/> www.aviart24.com