Subject: RE: OIMM LND PERMIT REQUEST FOR EX26002 OR SUB DTD 27/28 APR'23
From: Omega Air Dispatch <[email-masked]>
To: commercial <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: Faheem Shah <[email-masked]>, Usman Sadiq <[email-masked]>, Suranjan De Silva <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Waqas <[email-masked]>, Shakeel Ashraf <[email-masked]>, ULD Omega <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 15:55:04 +0400

Dear Ghasemi,

We need proforma invoice for landing, handling, refuelling services.

_________

*Best Regards,*

*Azam Akhmedov*

*Flight Dispatch*

Email: [email-masked]
Tel: +97165567740, Fax: +97165567741 Mob +971 564942060
SHJ Address: R4-020, P.O. Box: 8703, SAIF Zone, Sharjah, United Arab
Emirates

*From:* commercial <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, April 18, 2023 3:51 PM
*To:* [email-masked]; 'Omega Air Dispatch' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Faheem Shah' <[email-masked]>; 'Usman Sadiq' <
[email-masked]>; 'Suranjan De Silva' <[email-masked]>;
'Muhammad Waqas' <[email-masked]>; 'Shakeel Ashraf' <
[email-masked]>; 'ULD Omega' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: OIMM LND PERMIT REQUEST FOR EX26002 OR SUB DTD 27/28 APR'23

Dear Sir,

Please check and advise the exact services that you need in order to issue
proforma invoice.

-------- Original message --------

From: [email-masked]

Date: 18/04/2023 13:09 (GMT+03:30)

To: 'Omega Air Dispatch' <[email-masked]>, 'commercial' <
[email-masked]>

Cc: 'Faheem Shah' <[email-masked]>, 'Usman Sadiq' <[email-masked]>,
'Suranjan De Silva' <[email-masked]>, 'Muhammad Waqas' <
[email-masked]>, 'Shakeel Ashraf' <[email-masked]>, 'ULD Omega'
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

Subject: RE: OIMM LND PERMIT REQUEST FOR EX26002 OR SUB DTD 27/28 APR'23

Dear Syed

   - Please note our fuel price is as following (The rate announced by
   NIOC is 2.47USD /USG. Possibility of change by NIOC at any time without
   prior notice) :

•   If Safiran will be handler our rate would be 2.59USD/USG +100.00 USD as
hookup fee.

•   If Safiran won't be as handler our rate would be 2.84 USD/USG +100.00
USD as hookup fee.

   - Below are some hotel options :

*Almas Hotel     : 80USD/Night*

*Darvishi Hotel  : 100USD/Night*

The announced rate includes breakfast and taxes.

in additional, Our arrangement is 20 USD/Person.

Please note that the surcharge is 50% of room rate for late check-out and
early check in.

Hotels cancelation policy is to charge full room rate under 24 hours'
notice and 50% of room rate under 48 hours

   - Entry of the crew is not possible with GD and they must have received
   their visa before entering.

Also, to get Iran landing permit, send us the attached IR application form
after completing it so that we can process it.

   - Regarding perform invoice, our commercial team will contact you.

<http://www.safiranas.com/>

*From:* Omega Air Dispatch <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, April 18, 2023 1:05 PM
*To:* commercial <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Faheem Shah <[email-masked]>; Usman Sadiq <[email-masked]>;
Suranjan De Silva <[email-masked]>; Muhammad Waqas <
[email-masked]>; Shakeel Ashraf <[email-masked]>; ULD Omega <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
*Subject:* RE: OIMM LND PERMIT REQUEST FOR EX26002 OR SUB DTD 27/28 APR'23

*Dear Ops,*

*Please find the update schedule. *

*AN26/EX-26002*

FSQ-4921 OPKC ETD 0800Z – OIMM ETA 1315Z 27.APR’23 – FERRY FLT / CREW REST

FSQ-4921 OIMM ETD 0500Z – UCFM ETA 0915Z 28.APR’23 – FERRY FLT

   - *Please provide us proforma invoice for landing, handling & catering
   and we will pay cash to the rep in Dubai.  *
   - *Also provide us Quotation for hotel as there is layover in IRAN. *
   - *Please confirm crew can enter and exit Iran on Gendec. *
   - *Also provide us fuel price for OIMM. *

*Best Regards,*

*Syed Ibtesam *

*Flight Dispatch*

Email: [email-masked]
Tel: +97165567740, Fax: +97165567741 Mob +971 564942060

*From:* commercial <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, April 18, 2023 10:11 AM
*To:* Omega Air Dispatch <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Faheem Shah <[email-masked]>; Usman Sadiq <[email-masked]>;
Suranjan De Silva <[email-masked]>; Muhammad Waqas <
[email-masked]>; Shakeel Ashraf <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
*Subject:* RE: OIMM LND PERMIT REQUEST FOR EX26002 OR SUB DTD 27/28 APR'23

Dear Ehsan,

We are still waiting for any response from your side. Please provide us
complete info ASAP.

-------- Original message --------

From: commercial <[email-masked]>

Date: 16/04/2023 11:28 (GMT+03:30)

To: Omega Air Dispatch <[email-masked]>

Cc: Faheem Shah <[email-masked]>, Usman Sadiq <[email-masked]>,
Suranjan De Silva <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Waqas <
[email-masked]>, Shakeel Ashraf <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked], [email-masked]

Subject: RE: OIMM LND PERMIT REQUEST FOR EX26002 OR SUB DTD 27/28 APR'23

Dear Ehsan,

Acknowledge your below handling request.

Please be noted that the methode of payment is prepayment on cash to our
REP in Dubai.

Please check availability and let us know the result.

-------- Original message --------

From: Omega Air Dispatch <[email-masked]>

Date: 15/04/2023 14:00 (GMT+03:30)

To: [email-masked]

Cc: Faheem Shah <[email-masked]>, Usman Sadiq <[email-masked]>,
Suranjan De Silva <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Waqas <
[email-masked]>, Shakeel Ashraf <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]

Subject: OIMM LND PERMIT REQUEST FOR EX26002 OR SUB DTD 27/28 APR'23

DEAR OPS,

WE KINDLY REQUEST OIMM LANDING PERMIT AND HANDLING AS PER THE BELOW DETAILS:
------------------------------------------------------------
OPERATOR        : FLYSKY AIRLINES
AIRCRAFT TYPE   : AN-26 (MTOW 24000 KGS)

REGISTRATION    : EX-26002 OR SUB

CALL SIGN       : FSQ-4921

PURP OF FLT     : FERRY FLT/TECHNICAL STOP FOR CREW REST/FUELING

DATE OF FLT     : 27/28.APR’23

CREW            : CAPT. CHEREDNYCHENKO + 04

*FLIGHT SCHEDULE*

FSQ-4921 OPKC ETD 0600Z – OIMM ETA 1115Z 27.APR’23 – FERRY FLT/ CREW REST

FSQ-4921 OIMM ETD 0400Z – UCFM ETA 0745Z 28.APR’23 – FERRY FLT

*ENTRY/EXIT*

IRAN ENTRY & EXIT POINT (FSQ-4921):  ASVIB/NAZAR

*PERMIT REQUIRED*
OIMM LND   :FSQ4921

OIMM HND   :FSQ4921

PLEASE ADVISE FUEL,CATERING AND HOTEL QUOTATION FOR 04STAR HOTEL.

*CATERING** REQUEST:*
05 LUNCH HOT MEALS  (CHICKEN & BEEF)

01 FRUITS BASKET
10 WATER BOTTLES 0.5 LITTER
02 JUICES 1.5 LITTER
05 SOFT DRINKS

ALSO ADVISE MODE OF PAYMENT.

*Best Regards,*

*Ehsan shah*

*Flight Dispatch*

Email: [email-masked]
Tel: +97165567740, Fax: +97165567741 Mob +971 564942060