Subject: Required Agent @ Umm Qasr, Iraq for handling our shipments from India to Iraq
From: "AVA Global Logistics LLP" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 13:02:22 +0530

Dear Friend,

Greetings from AVA Global Logistics !

One of our customer have regular shipment from Nhava Sheva, Mumbai, India to
Umm Qasr, Iraq and we are looking for an agent who can handle the shipment
at Umm Qasr, Iraq and work as per the requirement of the consignee.

Hope the above is in order and looking forward for your valuable support.

HAPPY NETWORKING !

Thanks & Regards, 

Renjith Kadeyparambil

Sr. Manager - West - Operations and Marketing

 

AVA Global Logistics LLP

405, Windfall, Sahar Plaza Complex, Andheri Kurla Road, J.B.Nagar, 

Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400059, India

Board : +91 22 4611 3300-99 / Direct : 326 / Fax : +91 22 4611 3300

Mobile : +91 8657904778 / E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] /- Website:  <http://www.avaglobal.in/>
www.avaglobal.in

Gandhidham (Mundra/Kandla) Branch : SF-02, 2nd Floor, Plot No. 173, Ward
12/B, Design Plus, Behind Hotel Shiv Regency, Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat -
370201.

Morbi Branch : Survey No. 244 P1/P1, Village Wadharva, Taluka- Maliya, Dist.
Morbi, Gujarat - 363670, India

Ahmedabad Branch : A-303/304, 3rd Floor, Privilon, Ambli BRTS Road, Iskon
Cross Roads, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380059.

Jhagadia (Hazira) Branch : Plot No.756/10A & B, Jhagadia GIDC, Jhagadia,
Dist.Bharuch, Gujarat - 393110.

DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are
confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail
transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or
without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the
originator or AVA Global Logistics LLP or its affiliates. Views or opinions,
if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not
necessarily reflect the views or opinions of or AVA Global Logistics LLP or
its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message
without the prior written consent of authorized representative of or AVA
Global Logistics LLP is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening
any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other
defects.