Subject: OIII / THR // fuel price
From: Sales SKY GALAXY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 08:25:15 +0000

Dear Sir or Madam, good day and greetings from Sky Galaxy company!

Our company is currently working on fuel request from our valuable customer.
We'd like to request your fuel price as well as any applicable restrictions at THR / OIII:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact.

Best regards,
Yan Katsedym
Sales manager
<https://skygalaxy.aero/>

Sales manager SKY GALAXY
Armada Tower 2 Building Cluster P, Jumeirah Lake Tower Dubai
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
+971 54 237 2899 (What's app)
www.skygalaxy.aero<https://www.skygalaxy.aero/>.

<https://skygalaxy.aero>       Sales SKY GALAXY
Business Center Logistics Building C -3rd Floor City, Dubai Aviation City, Dubai, UAE PO Box 390667
+971544568744<tel:+971544568744> | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.skygalaxy.aero<https://www.skygalaxy.aero>.