Subject: RE: OIII / THR // fuel price
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sales SKY GALAXY'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 13:00:31 +0430

Dear Katsedym

Please note our fuel price is as following (The rate announced by NIOC is
2.40USD /USG. Possibility of change by NIOC at any time without prior
notice) : 

.   If Safiran will be handler our rate would be 2.52USD/USG +100.00 USD as
hookup fee. 

.   If Safiran won't be as handler our rate would be 2.76 USD/USG +100.00
USD as hookup fee.

 

 

 

<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20U
sers/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>  

From: Sales SKY GALAXY <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 12:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: OIII / THR // fuel price

Dear Sir or Madam, good day and greetings from Sky Galaxy company! 

Our company is currently working on fuel request from our valuable customer.

We'd like to request your fuel price as well as any applicable restrictions
at THR / OIII: 

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact.

Best regards, 
Yan Katsedym

Sales manager

 <https://skygalaxy.aero/> 

Sales manager SKY GALAXY
Armada Tower 2 Building Cluster P, Jumeirah Lake Tower Dubai

sales <mailto:[email-masked]> @skygalaxy.aero 

+971 54 237 2899 (What's app)
 <https://www.skygalaxy.aero/> www.skygalaxy.aero.

	

 <https://skygalaxy.aero/> 

Sales SKY GALAXY
Business Center Logistics Building C -3rd Floor City, Dubai Aviation City,
Dubai, UAE PO Box 390667
 <tel:+971544568744> +971544568744 |  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
 <https://www.skygalaxy.aero> www.skygalaxy.aero.