Subject: RE: OIII inquiry
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 14:01:52 +0430

Dear Wafa

We are able to provide any kind of service to Russian flights, including
ramp handling, fuel, crew accommodation, etc.

 

 

 

 

<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20U
sers/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>  

From: Grace Jet Operations <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 1:26 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: OIII inquiry 

Dear All, 

Please advise us if you can offer us handling and fuel at OIII for Russian
flight. 

Best Regards,

Wafa  | Operations

Grace Jet 
T. +973 1360 6444 ext.6012| M. +973 3600 0266 | F. +973 1360 6555 
P.O.BOX: 18640 Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.

ARINC: BAHGJXH AFTN: KBHMXAAH 

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   www.gracejet.aero
<http://www.gracejet.aero/> 

Member Of: |NBAA|EBAA|IASO| Strategic Partner - IATA