Subject: Re: safiranas.com - WordPress Website Updates
From: "Avisha Khurana" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 22:29:10 +0530

Hi,

Not sure if you've been really busy or you've decided to hold off for now,
but I wanted to see if you might have any feedback on my last email?

Waiting for your response. 

Cheers,

Avisha Khurana

From: Avisha Khurana [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 29 March 2023 15:13
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: safiranas.com - WordPress Website Updates

Hi,

I noticed that you are using WordPress based website with an older version
(safiranas.com).

Are you planning to upgrade your website?

Some examples -

*          <https://dasweinheim.de/> https://dasweinheim.de/

*          <https://foresttohome.co.uk/> https://foresttohome.co.uk/

*          <https://theperfectloaf.com/> https://theperfectloaf.com/

*          <https://thewatermarkcollection.com/>
https://thewatermarkcollection.com/

I know exactly how to upgrade WordPress without breaking it.

Is this something you wish to discuss?

Interested! Let's connect and discuss further.

Cheers,

Avisha Khurana

Business Development Executive

Owlerr Technologies

 <https://owlerr.com/> https://owlerr.com/

A-59, Sector-59, Noida, India -201301

 

If you don't want to hear from me anymore,
<https://owlerr.com/unsubscribe/> click here