Subject: RE: [Quote Request] - Icao: OIFM
From: ops <[email-masked]>
To: Harmony Jets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 23:18:25 +0330

Unfortunately we can't open the mentioned link.Please provide us aircraft details in order to inform the charges.
-------- Original message --------From: Harmony Jets <[email-masked]> Date: 26/04/2023  22:23  (GMT+03:30) To: [email-masked] Subject: [Quote Request] - Icao: OIFM 

    

            

                    

                                

                                        

                                                

                                                        

                                                        

                                            

                                    

                                    

                                            

                                                        

                                                                

                                                                        

                                                                

                                                        

                                            

                                    

                                    

                                            

                                                        

                                                                Greetings from Harmony Jets, trust this email finds you well.

                                                        

                                            

                                    

                            

                    

                    

                            

                                    

                                            

                                                        

                                                                We are currently, evaluating the possibility of operating at
                                                                    OIFM airport.
                                                                    
                                                                    Thus, could you please provide us with a trip cost estimation/quotation

                                                                    We would greatly appreciate if you could
                                                                    fill this online form below.

                                                        

                                                

                                        

                                

                    

                

                        

                                

                                            

                                                    

                                                            
                                                                
                                                                Access to the online form

                                                        

                                                

                                        

                                

                                            

                                                    

                                                            
                                                                Please note that the prices must be expressed in euros in order to be taken into account.
                                                                Responses via email will not be processed. Only responses through the online form will be considered valid. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

                                                        

                                            

                                    

                                    

                                            

                                                        

                                                                

                                                                        

                                                                

                                                        

                                            

                                    

                                    

                                            

                                                    

                                                            

                                                    

                                            

                                        

                                                

                                                        
                                                            
                                                                E-mail: [email-masked]
                                                                JCR Building Office 1, Commerce Street
                                                                Central Business District, Birkirkara CDB3010 MALTA
                                                                Phone: +356 2778 0256