Subject: Annual Conference looking for OMAN delegates @Seajet Logistics Network
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 13:44:47 +0800

Dear Safiran Airport Services,

Joint Annual Conference 2023 @ Bali, Indonesia!

11th - 14th September 2023 | Monday to Thursday

We also like to invite your esteemed organization to join our Network family
with 

12 months FREE membership! Currently we have 358 members from 106 countries
worldwide and We look forward to welcome you as our member to represent your
country. 
We look forward for your registration!

 <https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/join-us/>
https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/join-us/ 

The annual conference offers you the opportunity to build relations based on
trust giving you true business partners to work with. Get ready to meet with
experienced and reliable potential partners as we welcome dedicated members
to our continuously growing network. The meeting will follow a similar
format as done with our past conferences, catering to your needs, thus
giving you more opportunities to meet and interact with our other family
members and colleagues.

Registration is open for our Annual Conference 2023! Please visit our annual
conference page to find out more details:

 <https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/annual-conference/>
https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/annual-conference/

Venue: Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort (Promotional rate available for
delegates)

Register Now >>>
<https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/conference-registration/>
https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/conference-registration/ 

 <https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/conference-registration/>  

				

	

 

 

 

 

	

 

 

 

SEAJET LOGISTICS NETWORK PTE LTD

17 Upper Circular Road, #02-00 Juta Building, Singapore 058415

Direct: +65-63055324 | Tel: +65-6542 2500

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Please visit us at  <https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/>
https://www.seajetlogisticsnetwork.com/ 

 <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Unsubscribe> Unsubscribe  |
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Help> Help