Subject: I contacted you after a serious thought.
From: "Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi."<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 18:32:19 -0700

Dear Sir,

After a serious thought I decided to contact you because I know you were not told the truth from the beginning of this claim, that is why
you have not been able to receive your overdue payment. I am Mr. Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi, the deputy governor operation central
bank Federal  Republic of Nigeria.

I overheard the new Finance Minister along with some of your partners discussing diverting your overdue funds to a
Swiss bank account. I considered it very necessary to let you know about it, so you can work with me and have your funds processed
and transferred into your bank account. Get back to me for directives on how we will immediately stop this evil plan of the Finance Minister
as soon as possible.

The Governor must not know i am working with you. The only document holding the release of your funds is the TC1 FORM, and the 9 pages
classified transfer document that must be endorsed by you only, and return back to me so i can process the transfer through the Central
Bank Nigeria. I am very convinced that you were not told this before, I want to let you know that once the TC1 FORM is procured and 9 pages
transfer document endorsed, then consider your funds already released to any bank account of your choice, or any payment option you deemed
fit to receive your funds.

Once you indicate your interest to work with me, I will give you step by step directives on how we will go about the process of transferring
these funds to your bank account without any more delay.

You can reach me on my private email if you are interested for more details; [email-masked]

Yours truly.

Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi.
(Deputy Governor, Operations - CBN)