Subject: Soda “hack” melts bulging belly fat for good (naturally)
From: Annika Reimann <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2023 21:26:44 +0000
List-Id: qb710tw6kzd4a <dkymedia_O>

You’re invited
http://makmedia.ascmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/qj2065lwgnbbe/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/9c79915809f1769708e8221e429a5ce0856aca70
Dear ops,
Can drinking a large soda with dinner actually help you lose excess
flab?
Yes! But only IF you shake these “Slimming Sprinkles” in each cup.
These “slimming sprinkles” are scientifically proven to ignite
your metabolism. And activate the female “master fat burning
hormone”.
The best part?
They’re flavorless… Put them in your coffee, soda, or any of your
favorite foods or drinks… And watch as the lbs start melting off
your belly.
Try them for yourself here, risk free:
Soda “hack” breaks down bulging belly fat for good (all natural)
http://makmedia.ascmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/qj2065lwgnbbe/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/9c79915809f1769708e8221e429a5ce0856aca70
Yours,
Annika Reimann
P.S. Samantha tried these flavorless slimming sprinkles
http://makmedia.ascmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/qj2065lwgnbbe/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/9c79915809f1769708e8221e429a5ce0856aca70
in her coffee and lost 4 dress sizes!

 
 
This email was sent to by [email-masked]
4534 Snell Ave #546 San Jose, CA 94792
Unsubscribe
http://makmedia.ascmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/qj2065lwgnbbe/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/173f3af4cb89d6ede65cbe4264a3d7b3fc4d0813
| Edit Profile
http://makmedia.ascmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/qj2065lwgnbbe/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/1f65b654e7fccce806ac09e46bc057ced7ea102e
| Report Spam
http://makmedia.ascmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/qj2065lwgnbbe/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/7d0684f5846bb71139235a605200b311492a42cf
http://makmedia.ascmedia.us/index.php/campaigns/qj2065lwgnbbe/track-url/gz2941bm0fa20/d9c93bf03b1e0958c5e76aa594007d571be3290c