Subject: hotel options
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 15:02:00 +0330

Dear team,

Please note the below  hotel options :

Espinas palace Hotel             : 180USD/Night

Espinas Persian Gulf Hotel  : 145USD/Night

Esteghlal Hotel                     : 95 USD/Night

Homa Hotel                          : 85USD/Night

Laleh Hotel                           : 80USD/Night

 

The announced rate includes breakfast and taxes. 

in additional, Our arrangement is 20 USD/Person.

Please note that the surcharge is 50% of room rate for late check-out and
early check in.

Hotels cancelation policy is to charge full room rate under 24 hours' notice
and 50% of room rate under 48 hours

 

please find the below Two 5-star hotels next to IKA Airport :

Novotel Hotel: 135USD/Night

Ibis Hotel: 150USD/Night

The announced rate includes breakfast and taxes. 

in additional, Our arrangement is 20 USD/Person.

Please note that the surcharge is 50% of room rate for late check-out and
early check in.

Hotels cancelation policy is to charge full room rate under 24 hours' notice
and 50% of room rate under 48 hours.

 

Here below is the hotel book number :

Tehran Grand Hotel 

04 single rooms (full board)

Check in    16 May. 

Check out  17 May.

Booked by Safiran airport Services Co.
Reservation number : 141020 /  <calendar:T2:1401%20-%2006%20-%2001> 1402 -
02 - 24

 

Please acknowledge the receipt. 

 

 

 

 

<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20U
sers/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>