Subject: Checking your nomination is signed, sealed, delivered?
From: "Emma Pridmore" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 17 May 2023 09:38:01 -0000

Hello 

I hope you are well.

This is a quick reminder to action the nomination that Safiran Airport Services
has received in the upcoming Logistics, Warehouse & Supply
Chain Awards 2023, courtesy of The Business Concept.

For the second consecutive year, the Logistics, Warehouse &
Supply Chain Awards 2023 will look to recognise those industrious
individuals and firms within the sector who have gone above and
beyond to provide a top-class service. Whether you work in supply
chain management, logistical planning, or warehousing, we’re here
to highlight efficiency, security, and quality across the board!

Please kindly let me know if Safiran Airport Services will be accepting the
nomination this year by selecting 'Accept Nomination' below:

Accept Nomination ( http://response.thebusinessconcept.com/Response/Positive/?emailAddress=ops%40safiranas.com&publication=The+Business+Concept&contactIdentifier=6667f15c-b973-4785-b5c7-9b4efeed73c6 )

Upon acceptance you can amend any nomination details for
consideration within the shortlist!

Taking part is a great way for you to generate some extra
exposure for your business and to draw new interest and
third-party attention. However, if you would prefer not to take
part please indicate below to opt out of further reminders.

Not This Time ( http://response.thebusinessconcept.com/Response/Negative/?emailAddress=ops%40safiranas.com&publication=The+Business+Concept&contactIdentifier=6667f15c-b973-4785-b5c7-9b4efeed73c6 )

There are no mandatory expenses or commitments for nominees, and
each successful awardee is welcome to complimentary inclusion in
our official announcements, scheduled for September! Extra
promotional benefits will be available on a completely optional
basis.

If you have any questions, please feel welcome to reach out to
either myself (Emma) or my colleagues in the Nominations Team –
Emily or Linsey - via email or telephone and we will be happy to
assist.

In the meantime, please feel welcome to visit our web page for
common FAQs and further information ( http://ga.thebusinessconceptmail.com/ga/click/2-71121114-1499-18215-34030-79049-3284260d4c-s5ae5d786e ).

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

With best regards,

The Nominations Team
The Business Concept
T: +44 20 4586 6427
A: AI Global Media Ltd, Ground Floor, Suite B-D, The Maltsters,
1-2 Wetmore Road, Burton-on-Trent,Staffordshire, DE14 1LS, United
Kingdom

Registered Company Number: 07400916 | ICO Registration: ZA269476.
Please note, all orders are bound by our T&Cs which are available
for viewing on our website. By default, we operate on 14-day
payment terms.

To opt-out from receiving future correspondence please click here
( http://response.thebusinessconcept.com/Unsubscribe/?emailAddress=ops%40safiranas.com&publication=The+Business+Concept&contactIdentifier=6667f15c-b973-4785-b5c7-9b4efeed73c6 ). Please note our opt-out process is
automated and may take up to 2 working days to complete, you may
receive one further email confirming receipt of your request.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
intended solely for the use of [email-masked].
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.