Subject: RE: Potential Flight to OIIE - 26717
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'MoonJet Operations'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 09:48:00 +0330

Dear Adam

The mentioned airport is operational 24 hours a day and it is possible to
make this flight and obtaining landing permit.

It should be noted that the method of pre-payment is in cash to the
representative of this company in Dubai before taking action.

If you agree with the above, mention the amount of fuel required for this
flight so that our commercial team will send you a proforma invoice.

 

 

 

<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20U
sers/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>  

From: MoonJet Operations <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 5:31 AM
To: MoonJet Operations <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Potential Flight to OIIE - 26717

Dear Ops, 

Can you please advise on below  the soonest ?

 

Best Regards,

Adam | Senior Operations officer

MoonJet Flight Support

Tel:

+ 962 6 58 63 600   

 <http://moonjet.aero/> 

Mob:

+ 962 77 7751660

Fax:

+ 962 6 58 63 700

Email:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Follow us:

 <https://www.fb.com/MoonJet-Flight-Support-832264213544383/> 

 <https://linkedin.com/company/moonjet-flight-support> 

 <https://twitter.com/moonjet_aero> 

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7IlHH8pLcdsE80H34cKwrA> 

 <http://moonjet.aero/blog/> 

SITA: DXBMJXH | AFTN: KANPAYZJ | www.MoonJet.aero <http://www.moonjet.aero/>
| Member of: NBAA - EBAA - BACA

The content of this email together with any attachments, statements and
opinions expressed herein contains information that is private and
confidential are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not
the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise
use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this
message in error, please notify [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  by email immediately and delete the
message without making any copies.

 

From: MoonJet Operations <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 20:16
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: MoonJet Operations <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Potential Flight to OIIE - 26717

Dear Ops, 

Greetings,

We have a potential Ferry private flight to OIIE, would you please advise if
LND permit can be granted for below schedule and if you can assist us with
handling on credit basis ?

And what will be the required details/ docs ?

It will be tech-stop for refueling at OIIE, please confirm no visa is needed
and no COVID-19 restrictions will apply  ?

A/C is LJ45 (Learjet 45).

Schedule: 

LTBU 1030Z 24.May.2023 OIIE 1320Z 24.May.2023 - Ferry (only crew)
OIIE 1420Z 24.May.2023 VIDP 1720Z 24.May.2023 - Ferry (only crew)

-Airport of entry?

-Airport's operating hours, and if there're any regular NOTAMS?

-Customs and immigration working hours?

-Parking facility availability, and if there's any restrictions?

-Fire category?

-GPU availability?

-ASU availability?

-If crew can be cleared on GENDEC ?

-Any COVID-19 restrictions?

Please advise the soonest 

 

Best Regards,

Adam | Senior Operations officer

MoonJet Flight Support

Tel:

+ 962 6 58 63 600   

 <http://moonjet.aero/> 

Mob:

+ 962 77 7751660

Fax:

+ 962 6 58 63 700

Email:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Follow us:

 <https://www.fb.com/MoonJet-Flight-Support-832264213544383/> 

 <https://linkedin.com/company/moonjet-flight-support> 

 <https://twitter.com/moonjet_aero> 

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7IlHH8pLcdsE80H34cKwrA> 

 <http://moonjet.aero/blog/> 

SITA: DXBMJXH | AFTN: KANPAYZJ | www.MoonJet.aero <http://www.moonjet.aero/>
| Member of: NBAA - EBAA - BACA

The content of this email together with any attachments, statements and
opinions expressed herein contains information that is private and
confidential are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not
the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise
use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this
message in error, please notify [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  by email immediately and delete the
message without making any copies.