Subject: FW: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST
From: "ASGBA OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ASGBA OPS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 15:02:09 +0330

ATTN: SAFİRAN

FROM: ASG BUSINESS AVIATION LLC

SUBJECT: IRAN LANDING PERMISSION, SLOTS AND HANDLING REQUEST

DEAR SIRS,

ASG BUSINESS AVIATION LLC, KINDLY REQUESTS IRAN  LANDING PERMISSIONS, ,
OIGG AIRPORT SLOTS AND HANDLING SERVICES FOR THE FOLL FLIGHT:

OPERATOR           : ASG BUSINESS AVIATION LLC
FLIGHT NUMBER : ESW28
REGISTRATION    : 4K-JJ8               SUBS.
4K-AZ888/GLF4/4K-LAR/GLF4//4K-JJ888/GLF5//4K-ASG/GLF6
AIRCRAFT TYPE   : G280
MTOW                 : 17962 KG

CREW                   : 03

PAX                       : 00/03

SCHEDULE           : ALL TIMES ARE IN UTC.

ETD UBBB 1655 UTC, 18 JAN 2022  (00 PAX)

ETA OIGG 1730 UTC, 18 JAN 2022

ETD OIGG   1830 UTC, 18 JAN 2022  (03 PAX)

ETA OOMS 2105 UTC, 18 JAN 2022

UBBB - OIGG
Route: BAMAK T440 NASIL N60 LALDA G670 MODIL
Time: 00.35

AZERBAIJAN: BAMAK T440 NASIL N60 LALDA 00.21
IRAN: LALDA G670 MODIL 00.35

OIGG - OOMS
Route: DEDLA Z725 OXADU T215 PURKI W32 SRJ L430 ASLOM R462 VUSET APPCH
Time: 02.35

IRAN: DEDLA Z725 OXADU T215 PURKI W32 SRJ L430 MESPO 02.02
OMAN: MESPO L430 ASLOM R462 VUSET APPCH 02.35

OOMS - UBBB
Route: VUSET R462 ASLOM L430 SRJ W32 ROVAD UL125 ELEDI N39 MOSUM
Time: 03.20

OMAN: VUSET R462 ASLOM L430 MESPO 00.20
IRAN: MESPO L430 SRJ W32 ROVAD UL125 ELEDI N39 ULDUS 02.39
AZERBAIJAN: ULDUS N39 MOSUM 03.20

REQUESTED SERVICES:

1.   PLS REPORT ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE MVT'S TO US.
2.   PLS ORGANIZE AIRPORT ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE SLOTS
3.   PLS ORGANIZE CUSTOMS AND IMMIGRATION PROCEDURE FOR ARRIVAL AND
DEPARTURE.
4.   PLS ORGANIZE PASSENGER APRON TRANSPORTATION WHEN NECESSARY.
5.   PLS ORGANIZE LAVATORY AND POTABLE WATER UP ON CREW REQUEST.
6.   PLS ORGANIZE CATERING UPON CREW REQUEST.

7.   PLS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PUT DELAY/CHANGE/CANCEL OUR ATC FLIGHT PLAN.

8.   PLS ARRANGE VIP/GAT LOUNGE FOR PASSENGERS.

TYPE OF FLIGHT - GENERAL AVIATION FLIGHT

CARGO - NIL

NO ANY ARMY AMMUNITIONS, RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL OR DANGEROUS GOODS ONBOARD.

NO ANY SPECIAL EQUIPMENT LIKE AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY, REMOTE SENSING OR NIGHT
VISION CAMERAS ON BOARD.

PAYMENT - BY FUTURE INVOICING TO ASG BUSINESS AVIATION LLC ACCOUNT.

Best Regards,

Zaur Muradov
Senior Dispatcher
Ground Handling Department

ASG Business Aviation
Heydar Aliyev International Airport
ASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21
AZ-1044, Baku / Azerbaijan

Phone:

+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128 / 4473

Direct:

+994 (12) 437-47-84

Fax:

+994 (12) 437-40-36

e-mail:

 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Web:

 <http://www.businessaviation.az/> www.businessaviation.az

SITA:

BAKSWXH

This e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidential
information. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have either received this message in error or through
interception, and that any review, use, distribution, copying or
disclosure of this message and/or its attachments or parts thereof is
strictly prohibited and is subject to criminal and civil penalties with
appropriate national legislation. All personal messages express solely the
sender's views and not those of ASG Business Aviation. If you received
this message in error, please contact the sender by replying e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message

From: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 2:50 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear colleagues,

We have a flight to OIGG  airport on 18JAN.

May you arrange handling services and landing permission?

Best Regards,

Zaur Muradov
Senior Dispatcher
Ground Handling Department

ASG Business Aviation
Heydar Aliyev International Airport
ASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21
AZ-1044, Baku / Azerbaijan

Phone:

+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128 / 4473

Direct:

+994 (12) 437-47-84

Fax:

+994 (12) 437-40-36

e-mail:

 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Web:

 <http://www.businessaviation.az/> www.businessaviation.az

SITA:

BAKSWXH

This e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidential
information. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have either received this message in error or through
interception, and that any review, use, distribution, copying or
disclosure of this message and/or its attachments or parts thereof is
strictly prohibited and is subject to criminal and civil penalties with
appropriate national legislation. All personal messages express solely the
sender's views and not those of ASG Business Aviation. If you received
this message in error, please contact the sender by replying e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message