Subject: RE: Possible flight to OIIE
From: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Operations || Aerocontrol'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 23:33:22 +0330

Dear Megha

crew must have received their visas before entering, and it is not possible 
to enter with GD.

                                                            <file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx> 
<http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: Operations || Aerocontrol [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2023 4:51 PM
To: ops <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Possible flight to OIIE

Can crew enter on GD ? Or they need visa as well?

Best Regards,

Megha | Operations Coordinator

Tel: +971 4 80 20 800

Dubai World Central, PO Box No. 713345, Dubai, UAE

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.aerocontrolgroup.com/> www.aerocontrolgroup.com

SITA: DXBACXH | AFTN: KAEXXAAC

Follow

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/aero-control-global/> 
<https://aerocontrolgroup.com/wp-content/themes/twentyfifteen/images/fb-icon.png> 
<https://www.instagram.com/aerocontrol.global/>

From: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, 4 January 2023 17:17
To: Operations || Aerocontrol <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Possible flight to OIIE

Dear Megha

In order to get an airport visa, passengers should apply through the link 
below.

https://evisa.mfa.ir/fa/

-------- Original message --------

From: Operations || Aerocontrol <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 04/01/2023 16:34 (GMT+03:30)

To: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: RE: Possible flight to OIIE

Dear Askari,

Is it possible to make visa on arrival? Or what's the process?

Best Regards,

Megha | Operations Coordinator

Tel: +971 4 80 20 800

Dubai World Central, PO Box No. 713345, Dubai, UAE

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/105198/RAW>

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/105199/RAW>

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/105200/RAW>

 <http://www.aerocontrolgroup.com/> www.aerocontrolgroup.com

SITA: DXBACXH | AFTN: KAEXXAAC

Follow

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/aero-control-global/> 
<https://aerocontrolgroup.com/wp-content/themes/twentyfifteen/images/fb-icon.png> 
<https://www.instagram.com/aerocontrol.global/>

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/105204/RAW>

From: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, 4 January 2023 16:51
To: Operations || Aerocontrol <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Possible flight to OIIE

Dear Megha

Ukrainian citizens must have received their visa before entering Iran.

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/105205/RAW>

-------- Original message --------

From: Operations || Aerocontrol <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 04/01/2023 15:45 (GMT+03:30)

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: RE: Possible flight to OIIE

Dear Askari,

Does UKR pax need any visa?

Best Regards,

Megha | Operations Coordinator

Tel: +971 4 80 20 800

Dubai World Central, PO Box No. 713345, Dubai, UAE

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/105188/RAW>

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/105189/RAW>

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/105190/RAW>

 <http://www.aerocontrolgroup.com/> www.aerocontrolgroup.com

SITA: DXBACXH | AFTN: KAEXXAAC

Follow

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/aero-control-global/> 
<https://aerocontrolgroup.com/wp-content/themes/twentyfifteen/images/fb-icon.png> 
<https://www.instagram.com/aerocontrol.global/>

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/105194/RAW>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, 4 January 2023 15:43
To: Operations || Aerocontrol <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Possible flight to OIIE

Dear Megha

There is no restriction for Ukraine citizens.

please refer the attached COVID circular regarding crew and passengers 
restriction.

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/105195/RAW>

From: Operations || Aerocontrol <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2023 2:33 PM
To: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Possible flight to OIIE

Dear Team,

Greetings from AeroControl-Dubai!!

Please advise if possible for UKR citizens to fly to OIIE? If any documents 
required? Any COVID restrictions?

Best Regards,

Megha | Operations Coordinator

Tel: +971 4 80 20 800

Dubai World Central, PO Box No. 713345, Dubai, UAE

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/105188/RAW>

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/105189/RAW>

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/105190/RAW>

 <http://www.aerocontrolgroup.com/> www.aerocontrolgroup.com

SITA: DXBACXH | AFTN: KAEXXAAC

Follow

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/aero-control-global/> 
<https://aerocontrolgroup.com/wp-content/themes/twentyfifteen/images/fb-icon.png> 
<https://www.instagram.com/aerocontrol.global/>

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/105194/RAW>