Subject: RE: Avaialbility and Rate ruqeust: Meet and Assist Fast Track arrival IKA Airort - 18 January 2023
From: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'OPS'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 17:50:52 +0330

Dear Katerina

Our commercial team will contact you regarding the cost and how to pay.

                                                            <file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx> 
<http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: OPS [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2023 5:43 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Avaialbility and Rate ruqeust: Meet and Assist Fast Track arrival 
IKA Airort - 18 January 2023

Dear Team,

Please, advise on the availability and total cost of the following VIP 
service:

VIP arrival IKA Airport

Date: 18 January 2023

Flight: TK 878 (IST-IKA)

Arrival time: 05:35 am

Number of Pax: 3

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Katerina

  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4xT2_C7PEHyc2ZEkAjhMrGlY3KjFng-dpsT47Nfb18idLTzr0XOiIWucKOvXsDaRukWFblD49g>

VIP Escape Team

+49 172 514 29 04 Germany
+39 349 833 89 82 Italy
+44 207 04 866 00 UK
+1 202 90 02 203 US
email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

web:  www.vip-escape.com 
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/5eddb836620d7688bf2c5aca5bb0cc7353e861e7?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vip-escape.com%2F&userId=5255017&signature=8b14354ea83a6dd6>
  <https://68ef2f69c7787d4078ac-7864ae55ba174c40683f10ab811d9167.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/instagram-icon_16x16.png> 
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/c8d285ca0f1029cca16ba254aa5eb4852d6fb8c5?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fvip.escape.ltd%2F&userId=5255017&signature=3cd6d73dfdc80ce9> 
https://www.instagram.com/vip.escape.ltd/
  <https://68ef2f69c7787d4078ac-7864ae55ba174c40683f10ab811d9167.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/facebook-icon_16x16.png> 
https://www.facebook.com/VIP.Escape.Ltd/ 
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/6ee1f87637f2ee82bdde1d3e4a7ca5a91c728f2b?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FVIP.Escape.Ltd%2F&userId=5255017&signature=2b05f6a399827bb1>

  <data:image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAIAAAAAAAP///yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7> 
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/mail/baf53e4438c1f67092d112f9a386a792a7d53cee.png?u=5255017>