Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST
From: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ASGBA OPS'" <[email-masked]>, "'Zaur Muradov'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 21:49:18 +0330

Dear Nurlan

Therefore, we will support fuel for this flight at this airport as your 
request.

                                                            <file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx> 
<http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: ASGBA OPS [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 9:31 PM
To: OPS <[email-masked]>; ASGBA OPS <[email-masked]>; Zaur 
Muradov <[email-masked]>
Cc: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear MR Askari,

Please arrange fuel upon arrival.

Please let us know once fuel will be confirmed.

Best Regards,

Nurlan Feyziyev
Dispatcher
Ground Handling Department

ASG Business Aviation
Heydar Aliyev International Airport
ASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21
AZ-1044, Baku / Azerbaijan

Phone:

+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128

Direct:

+994 (12) 437-47-84

Fax:

+994 (12) 437-40-36

e-mail:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web:

www.businessaviation.az <http://www.businessaviation.az/>

SITA:

BAKSWXH

AFTN: KORDESWX

This e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the 
intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidential 
information. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified 
that you have either received this message in error or through interception, 
and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of this 
message and/or its attachments or parts thereof is strictly prohibited and 
is subject to criminal and civil penalties with appropriate national 
legislation. All personal messages express solely the sender's views and not 
those of ASG Business Aviation. If you received this message in error, 
please contact the sender by replying e-mail and destroy all copies of the 
original message

From: OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 9:59 PM
To: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Zaur Muradov 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear Nurlan

We acknowledge and confirm the below handling services. our supervisor will 
meet the crew in arrival is Mr. Abbas 009891225481270.

Please let us know fuel status whether crew need fuel in OIGG.

In addition we checked the mentioned permit number (YK14A01F171491SRD) with 
IR CAA that it was confirmed by them.

                                                            <file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx> 
<http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: ASGBA OPS [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 8:39 PM
To: commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Zaur Muradov 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear Ghasemi,

Many thanks all are well received. Waiting for you clarification in regards 
to permit.

Best Regards,

Nurlan Feyziyev
Dispatcher
Ground Handling Department

ASG Business Aviation
Heydar Aliyev International Airport
ASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21
AZ-1044, Baku / Azerbaijan

Phone:

+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128

Direct:

+994 (12) 437-47-84

Fax:

+994 (12) 437-40-36

e-mail:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web:

www.businessaviation.az <http://www.businessaviation.az/>

SITA:

BAKSWXH

AFTN: KORDESWX

This e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the 
intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidential 
information. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified 
that you have either received this message in error or through interception, 
and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of this 
message and/or its attachments or parts thereof is strictly prohibited and 
is subject to criminal and civil penalties with appropriate national 
legislation. All personal messages express solely the sender's views and not 
those of ASG Business Aviation. If you received this message in error, 
please contact the sender by replying e-mail and destroy all copies of the 
original message

From: commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 8:45 PM
To: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Zaur Muradov 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear Nurlan,

Your handling request is confirmed.

We will check with IR CAA and get back the result.

-------- Original message --------

From: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 17/01/2023 15:38 (GMT-01:00)

To: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, Zaur Muradov 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >, commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear MS Sara,

Please check with IRAN CAA in regards to permit, we need confirmation from 
IRAN CAA that it is approved landing permit.

We are waiting for handling confirmation and representative details in 
Dubai.

Best Regards,

Nurlan Feyziyev
Dispatcher
Ground Handling Department

ASG Business Aviation
Heydar Aliyev International Airport
ASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21
AZ-1044, Baku / Azerbaijan

Phone:

+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128

Direct:

+994 (12) 437-47-84

Fax:

+994 (12) 437-40-36

e-mail:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web:

www.businessaviation.az <http://www.businessaviation.az/>

SITA:

BAKSWXH

AFTN: KORDESWX

This e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the 
intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidential 
information. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified 
that you have either received this message in error or through interception, 
and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of this 
message and/or its attachments or parts thereof is strictly prohibited and 
is subject to criminal and civil penalties with appropriate national 
legislation. All personal messages express solely the sender's views and not 
those of ASG Business Aviation. If you received this message in error, 
please contact the sender by replying e-mail and destroy all copies of the 
original message

From: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 8:27 PM
To: Zaur Muradov <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; commercial 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear MS Sara,

Following to our phone conversation, please find below IRAN landing permit, 
waiting for handling confirmation and representative details.

We have received IRAN landing permit, YK14A01F171491SRD.

Best Regards,

Nurlan Feyziyev
Dispatcher
Ground Handling Department

ASG Business Aviation
Heydar Aliyev International Airport
ASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21
AZ-1044, Baku / Azerbaijan

Phone:

+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128

Direct:

+994 (12) 437-47-84

Fax:

+994 (12) 437-40-36

e-mail:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web:

www.businessaviation.az <http://www.businessaviation.az/>

SITA:

BAKSWXH

AFTN: KORDESWX

This e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the 
intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidential 
information. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified 
that you have either received this message in error or through interception, 
and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of this 
message and/or its attachments or parts thereof is strictly prohibited and 
is subject to criminal and civil penalties with appropriate national 
legislation. All personal messages express solely the sender's views and not 
those of ASG Business Aviation. If you received this message in error, 
please contact the sender by replying e-mail and destroy all copies of the 
original message

From: Zaur Muradov <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 8:11 PM
To: commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear colleagues?

Could you please provide your representative details in Dubai to whom we may 
deliver money for fligh?

Best Regards,

Zaur Muradov
Senior Dispatcher
Ground Handling Department

ASG Business Aviation
Heydar Aliyev International Airport
ASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21
AZ-1044, Baku / Azerbaijan

Phone:

+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128 / 4473

Direct:

+994 (12) 437-47-84

Fax:

+994 (12) 437-40-36

e-mail:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web:

www.businessaviation.az <http://www.businessaviation.az/>

SITA:

BAKSWXH

This e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the 
intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidential 
information. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified 
that you have either received this message in error or through interception, 
and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of this 
message and/or its attachments or parts thereof is strictly prohibited and 
is subject to criminal and civil penalties with appropriate national 
legislation. All personal messages express solely the sender's views and not 
those of ASG Business Aviation. If you received this message in error, 
please contact the sender by replying e-mail and destroy all copies of the 
original message