Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST
From: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ASGBA OPS'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Zaur Muradov'" <[email-masked]>, "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 22:43:14 +0330

Dear Nurlan

Our commercial department team will reply you regarding handling quotation.

                                                            <file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx> 
<http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: ASGBA OPS [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 10:32 PM
To: OPS <[email-masked]>
Cc: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked]>; Zaur Muradov 
<[email-masked]>; 'commercial' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear Mr Askari,

Below is well noted, thank you.

One more question, we were advised about aprox handling price 10000 USD for 
handling.

Is this price include also fuel?

Are you able to send us handling quotation, like a proforma with detailed 
quotation, ground handling charges, MTOW fee, take off fee and etc.

Best Regards,

Nurlan Feyziyev
Dispatcher
Ground Handling Department

ASG Business Aviation
Heydar Aliyev International Airport
ASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21
AZ-1044, Baku / Azerbaijan

Phone:

+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128

Direct:

+994 (12) 437-47-84

Fax:

+994 (12) 437-40-36

e-mail:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web:

www.businessaviation.az <http://www.businessaviation.az/>

SITA:

BAKSWXH

AFTN: KORDESWX

This e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the 
intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidential 
information. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified 
that you have either received this message in error or through interception, 
and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of this 
message and/or its attachments or parts thereof is strictly prohibited and 
is subject to criminal and civil penalties with appropriate national 
legislation. All personal messages express solely the sender's views and not 
those of ASG Business Aviation. If you received this message in error, 
please contact the sender by replying e-mail and destroy all copies of the 
original message

From: OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 10:52 PM
To: Nurlan Feyziyev <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Zaur Muradov 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; 'commercial' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear Nurlan

Please note our fuel price (JET A1) is as following (The rate announced by 
NIOC JET A1 is 2.77USD /USG. Possibility of change by NIOC at any time 
without prior notice):

•   If Safiran will be handler our rate would be 2.91USD/USG +100.00 USD as 
hookup fee.

•   If Safiran won't be as handler our rate would be 3.19 USD/USG +100.00 
USD as hookup fee.

                                                            <file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx> 
<http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: Nurlan Feyziyev [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 10:17 PM
To: OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Zaur Muradov 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Subject: Re: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear Mr Askari,

What will be price for fuel?

Should we pay also for fuel to representative in Dubai?

Best Regards,

Nurlan Feyziyev
Dispatcher
Ground Handling Department

ASG Business Aviation
Heydar Aliyev International Airport
ASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21
AZ-1044, Baku / Azerbaijan

Phone:

+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128 <tel:+994%20(12)%20437-47-57;6128>

Direct:

+994 (12) 437-47-84 <tel:+994%20(12)%20437-47-84>

Fax:

+994 (12) 437-40-36 <tel:+994%20(12)%20437-40-36>

e-mail:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web:

 <http://www.businessaviation.az/> www.businessaviation.az

AFTN:

SITA:

KORDESWX

BAKSWXH

This e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the 
intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidential 
information. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified 
that you have either received this message in error or through interception, 
and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of this 
message and/or its attachments or parts thereof is strictly prohibited and 
is subject to criminal and civil penalties with appropriate national 
legislation. All personal messages express solely the sender's views and not 
those of ASG Business Aviation. If you received this message in error, 
please contact the sender by replying e-mail and destroy all copies of the 
original message

17 янв. 2023 г., в 22:23, OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 > написал(а):

Well noted,

 <file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx><image006.png>     <http://www.safiranas.com/> <http://www.safiranas.com/> <image007.jpg>From: ASGBA OPS [mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 9:51 PMTo: OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; ASGBA OPS<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; ZaurMuradov <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUESTDear MR Askari,Thanks a lot, please be ensure that fuel will be arranged upon arrival, inorder to avoid delay.Best Regards,Nurlan FeyziyevDispatcherGround Handling DepartmentASG Business AviationHeydar Aliyev International AirportASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21AZ-1044, Baku / AzerbaijanPhone:+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128Direct:+994 (12) 437-47-84Fax:+994 (12) 437-40-36e-mail: <mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]:www.businessaviation.az <http://www.businessaviation.az/>SITA:BAKSWXHAFTN: KORDESWXThis e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of theintended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidentialinformation. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notifiedthat you have either received this message in error or through interception,and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of thismessage and/or its attachments or parts thereof is strictly prohibited andis subject to criminal and civil penalties with appropriate nationallegislation. All personal messages express solely the sender's views and notthose of ASG Business Aviation. If you received this message in error,please contact the sender by replying e-mail and destroy all copies of theoriginal messageFrom: OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 10:19 PMTo: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Zaur Muradov<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUESTDear NurlanTherefore, we will support fuel for this flight at this airport as yourrequest.<image008.png> <file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx> <image009.png>     <http://www.safiranas.com/> <http://www.safiranas.com/> <image010.jpg>From: ASGBA OPS [mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 9:31 PMTo: OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; ASGBA OPS<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; ZaurMuradov <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUESTDear MR Askari,Please arrange fuel upon arrival.Please let us know once fuel will be confirmed.Best Regards,Nurlan FeyziyevDispatcherGround Handling DepartmentASG Business AviationHeydar Aliyev International AirportASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21AZ-1044, Baku / AzerbaijanPhone:+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128Direct:+994 (12) 437-47-84Fax:+994 (12) 437-40-36e-mail: <mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]:www.businessaviation.az <http://www.businessaviation.az/>SITA:BAKSWXHAFTN: KORDESWXThis e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of theintended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidentialinformation. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notifiedthat you have either received this message in error or through interception,and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of thismessage and/or its attachments or parts thereof is strictly prohibited andis subject to criminal and civil penalties with appropriate nationallegislation. All personal messages express solely the sender's views and notthose of ASG Business Aviation. If you received this message in error,please contact the sender by replying e-mail and destroy all copies of theoriginal messageFrom: OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 9:59 PMTo: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Zaur Muradov<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUESTDear NurlanWe acknowledge and confirm the below handling services. our supervisor willmeet the crew in arrival is Mr. Abbas 009891225481270.Please let us know fuel status whether crew need fuel in OIGG.In addition we checked the mentioned permit number (YK14A01F171491SRD) withIR CAA that it was confirmed by them.<image008.png> <file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx> <image009.png>     <http://www.safiranas.com/> <http://www.safiranas.com/> <image010.jpg>From: ASGBA OPS [mailto:[email-masked]]Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 8:39 PMTo: commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>; ASGBA OPS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Zaur Muradov<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUESTDear Ghasemi,Many thanks all are well received. Waiting for you clarification in regardsto permit.Best Regards,Nurlan FeyziyevDispatcherGround Handling DepartmentASG Business AviationHeydar Aliyev International AirportASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21AZ-1044, Baku / AzerbaijanPhone:+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128Direct:+994 (12) 437-47-84Fax:+994 (12) 437-40-36e-mail: <mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]:www.businessaviation.az <http://www.businessaviation.az/>SITA:BAKSWXHAFTN: KORDESWXThis e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of theintended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidentialinformation. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notifiedthat you have either received this message in error or through interception,and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of thismessage and/or its attachments or parts thereof is strictly prohibited andis subject to criminal and civil penalties with appropriate nationallegislation. All personal messages express solely the sender's views and notthose of ASG Business Aviation. If you received this message in error,please contact the sender by replying e-mail and destroy all copies of theoriginal messageFrom: commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 8:45 PMTo: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Zaur Muradov<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUESTDear Nurlan,Your handling request is confirmed.We will check with IR CAA and get back the result.<image011.jpg>-------- Original message --------From: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Date: 17/01/2023 15:38 (GMT-01:00)To: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >, Zaur Muradov<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>, commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUESTDear MS Sara,Please check with IRAN CAA in regards to permit, we need confirmation fromIRAN CAA that it is approved landing permit.We are waiting for handling confirmation and representative details inDubai.Best Regards,Nurlan FeyziyevDispatcherGround Handling DepartmentASG Business AviationHeydar Aliyev International AirportASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21AZ-1044, Baku / AzerbaijanPhone:+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128Direct:+994 (12) 437-47-84Fax:+994 (12) 437-40-36e-mail: <mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]:www.businessaviation.az <http://www.businessaviation.az/>SITA:BAKSWXHAFTN: KORDESWXThis e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of theintended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidentialinformation. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notifiedthat you have either received this message in error or through interception,and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of thismessage and/or its attachments or parts thereof is strictly prohibited andis subject to criminal and civil penalties with appropriate nationallegislation. All personal messages express solely the sender's views and notthose of ASG Business Aviation. If you received this message in error,please contact the sender by replying e-mail and destroy all copies of theoriginal messageFrom: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 8:27 PMTo: Zaur Muradov <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >; commercial<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUESTDear MS Sara,Following to our phone conversation, please find below IRAN landing permit,waiting for handling confirmation and representative details.We have received IRAN landing permit, YK14A01F171491SRD.Best Regards,Nurlan FeyziyevDispatcherGround Handling DepartmentASG Business AviationHeydar Aliyev International AirportASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21AZ-1044, Baku / AzerbaijanPhone:+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128Direct:+994 (12) 437-47-84Fax:+994 (12) 437-40-36e-mail: <mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]:www.businessaviation.az <http://www.businessaviation.az/>SITA:BAKSWXHAFTN: KORDESWXThis e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of theintended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidentialinformation. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notifiedthat you have either received this message in error or through interception,and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of thismessage and/or its attachments or parts thereof is strictly prohibited andis subject to criminal and civil penalties with appropriate nationallegislation. All personal messages express solely the sender's views and notthose of ASG Business Aviation. If you received this message in error,please contact the sender by replying e-mail and destroy all copies of theoriginal messageFrom: Zaur Muradov <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 8:11 PMTo: commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >Cc: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>Subject: Re: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUESTDear colleagues?Could you please provide your representative details in Dubai to whom we maydeliver money for fligh?Best Regards,Zaur MuradovSenior DispatcherGround Handling DepartmentASG Business AviationHeydar Aliyev International AirportASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21AZ-1044, Baku / AzerbaijanPhone:+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128 / 4473Direct:+994 (12) 437-47-84Fax:+994 (12) 437-40-36e-mail: <mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]:www.businessaviation.az <http://www.businessaviation.az/>SITA:BAKSWXHThis e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of theintended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidentialinformation. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notifiedthat you have either received this message in error or through interception,and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of thismessage and/or its attachments or parts thereof is strictly prohibited andis subject to criminal and civil penalties with appropriate nationallegislation. All personal messages express solely the sender's views and notthose of ASG Business Aviation. If you received this message in error,please contact the sender by replying e-mail and destroy all copies of theoriginal message