Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST
From: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ASGBA OPS'" <[email-masked]>, "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 18:40:53 +0330

Dear Zaur

Well received the below attached FPL and you will be notified once is filed.

                                                            <file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx> 
<http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: ASGBA OPS [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 5:40 PM
To: ops <[email-masked]>; 'commercial' <[email-masked]>
Cc: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear colleagues,

Please find ICAO FPL for your reference. Kindly confirm that it is visible 
into system. Please also confirm that fuel will be arranged upon arrival.

Best Regards,

Zaur Muradov
Senior Dispatcher
Ground Handling Department

ASG Business Aviation
Heydar Aliyev International Airport
ASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21
AZ-1044, Baku / Azerbaijan

Phone:

+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128 / 4473

Direct:

+994 (12) 437-47-84

Fax:

+994 (12) 437-40-36

e-mail:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web:

www.businessaviation.az <http://www.businessaviation.az/>

SITA:

BAKSWXH

This e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the 
intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidential 
information. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified 
that you have either received this message in error or through interception, 
and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of this 
message and/or its attachments or parts thereof is strictly prohibited and 
is subject to criminal and civil penalties with appropriate national 
legislation. All personal messages express solely the sender's views and not 
those of ASG Business Aviation. If you received this message in error, 
please contact the sender by replying e-mail and destroy all copies of the 
original message

From: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 5:22 PM
To: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'commercial' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear Zaur

Please forward us the RAS outbound FPL in order to file locally for avoiding 
any delay in departure.

-------- Original message --------

From: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 18/01/2023 16:35 (GMT+03:30)

To: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'commercial' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear Zaur

We confirme that the VIP lounge is arranged for pax.

-------- Original message --------

From: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 18/01/2023 16:04 (GMT+03:30)

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'commercial' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear colleagues,

Please confirm that VIP lounge is arranged for pax.

Best Regards,

Zaur Muradov
Senior Dispatcher
Ground Handling Department

ASG Business Aviation
Heydar Aliyev International Airport
ASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21
AZ-1044, Baku / Azerbaijan

Phone:

+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128 / 4473

Direct:

+994 (12) 437-47-84

Fax:

+994 (12) 437-40-36

e-mail:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web:

www.businessaviation.az <http://www.businessaviation.az/>

SITA:

BAKSWXH

This e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the 
intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidential 
information. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified 
that you have either received this message in error or through interception, 
and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of this 
message and/or its attachments or parts thereof is strictly prohibited and 
is subject to criminal and civil penalties with appropriate national 
legislation. All personal messages express solely the sender's views and not 
those of ASG Business Aviation. If you received this message in error, 
please contact the sender by replying e-mail and destroy all copies of the 
original message

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 11:17 AM
To: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'commercial' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear Zaur

Half an hour earlier is not a problem and there is no need to announce it.

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/106335/RAW>

From: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 10:40
To: commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear colleagues,

Is it possible to depart 30 minutes earlier from OIGG, shall we change 
landing permission?

Best Regards,

Zaur Muradov
Senior Dispatcher
Ground Handling Department

ASG Business Aviation
Heydar Aliyev International Airport
ASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21
AZ-1044, Baku / Azerbaijan

Phone:

+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128 / 4473

Direct:

+994 (12) 437-47-84

Fax:

+994 (12) 437-40-36

e-mail:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web:

www.businessaviation.az <http://www.businessaviation.az/>

SITA:

BAKSWXH

This e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the 
intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidential 
information. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified 
that you have either received this message in error or through interception, 
and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of this 
message and/or its attachments or parts thereof is strictly prohibited and 
is subject to criminal and civil penalties with appropriate national 
legislation. All personal messages express solely the sender's views and not 
those of ASG Business Aviation. If you received this message in error, 
please contact the sender by replying e-mail and destroy all copies of the 
original message

From: commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 10:51 AM
To: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Zaur Muradov <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear Nurlan,

Please update us about the payment. Have you contacted to our REP?

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/106336/RAW>

-------- Original message --------

From: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 17/01/2023 19:03 (GMT-01:00)

To: OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, Zaur Muradov 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >, 'commercial' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >

Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear MR Askari,

Please also arrange VIP lounge for PAX.

Best Regards,

Nurlan Feyziyev
Dispatcher
Ground Handling Department

ASG Business Aviation
Heydar Aliyev International Airport
ASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21
AZ-1044, Baku / Azerbaijan

Phone:

+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128

Direct:

+994 (12) 437-47-84

Fax:

+994 (12) 437-40-36

e-mail:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web:

www.businessaviation.az <http://www.businessaviation.az/>

SITA:

BAKSWXH

AFTN: KORDESWX

This e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the 
intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidential 
information. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified 
that you have either received this message in error or through interception, 
and that any review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of this 
message and/or its attachments or parts thereof is strictly prohibited and 
is subject to criminal and civil penalties with appropriate national 
legislation. All personal messages express solely the sender's views and not 
those of ASG Business Aviation. If you received this message in error, 
please contact the sender by replying e-mail and destroy all copies of the 
original message

From: OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 10:52 PM
To: Nurlan Feyziyev <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Zaur Muradov 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; 'commercial' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear Nurlan

Please note our fuel price (JET A1) is as following (The rate announced by 
NIOC JET A1 is 2.77USD /USG. Possibility of change by NIOC at any time 
without prior notice):

•   If Safiran will be handler our rate would be 2.91USD/USG +100.00 USD as 
hookup fee.

•   If Safiran won't be as handler our rate would be 3.19 USD/USG +100.00 
USD as hookup fee.

                                                                <http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: Nurlan Feyziyev [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 10:17 PM
To: OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: ASGBA OPS <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Zaur Muradov 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Subject: Re: INQURY FOR HANDLING AND LANDING REQUEST

Dear Mr Askari,

What will be price for fuel?

Should we pay also for fuel to representative in Dubai?

Best Regards,

Nurlan Feyziyev
Dispatcher
Ground Handling Department

ASG Business Aviation
Heydar Aliyev International Airport
ASG Business Aviation Terminal, Mardakan highway 21
AZ-1044, Baku / Azerbaijan

Phone:

+994 (12) 437-47-57 ext. 6128 <tel:+994%20(12)%20437-47-57;6128>

Direct:

+994 (12) 437-47-84 <tel:+994%20(12)%20437-47-84>

Fax:

+994 (12) 437-40-36 <tel:+994%20(12)%20437-40-36>

e-mail:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web:

 <http://www.businessaviation.az/> www.businessaviation.az