Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST
From: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: 'Mehmet Işık' <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 23:49:50 +0330

Dear Mehmet

Urgent,

The flight number in the application is different from the flight number in 
the schedule below.

 Please check the attached application and clarify which one is correct, 
HMJ185 or HMJ078.

DOF 02FEB2023 HMJ185 UGTB STD 20:55 22:15 STA OIII CREW04 PAX 0 / FERRY 
POSITIONING

DOF 02FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 22:30 00:15 STA OMRK CREW04 PAX 5

DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OMRK STD 21:20 23:05 STA OIII CREW03 PAX 5

DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 23:30 00:50 STA UGTB CREW03 PAX 0 / FERRY 
POSITIONING

                                                            <file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx> 
<http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: OPS [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 10:32 PM
To: 'Mehmet Işık' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

Dear Mehmet

The following attached new application was received and will be taken action 
on it then you will be notified its result.

                                                            <file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx> 
<http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: Mehmet Işık [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 9:57 PM
To: 'ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

Dear Askari,

Permit application form atteched.Fuel quantitiy and pax list will be 
send.Could you check from is it ok?

Thank you

      Best Regards

MEHMET IŞIK

Operation

Mob:   +905335012602
Mail: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı Terminal Binası

1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

 <https://www.youtube.noclick_com/watch?v=Fj6gwFb2xVM> Plures Video

 <http://www.plures.com.noclick_tr/katalog/katalog.pdf> Plures Catalog

From: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 6:17 PM
To: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

Dear Mehmet

Therefore, make the changes in the attached application form and then send 
it to us as soon as possible for action.

in addition let us know fuel quantity that crew need in both legs.
Also forward us a copy of GD or PAX list.

-------- Original message --------

From: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 01/02/2023 18:26 (GMT+03:30)

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

Dear Askari,

Schedule is changed, new schedule is below could you arrenge permit,slot & 
handling for below schedule

DOF 02FEB2023 HMJ185 UGTB STD 20:55 22:15 STA OIII CREW04 PAX 0 / FERRY 
POSITIONING

DOF 02FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 22:30 00:15 STA OMRK CREW04 PAX 5

DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OMRK STD 21:20 23:05 STA OIII CREW03 PAX 5

DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 23:30 00:50 STA UGTB CREW03 PAX 0 / FERRY 
POSITIONING

Thank you.

      Best Regards

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107268/RAW>

MEHMET IŞIK

Operation

Mob:   +905335012602
Mail: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı Terminal Binası

1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107269/RAW>

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107270/RAW>

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107271/RAW>

 <https://www.youtube.noclick_com/watch?v=Fj6gwFb2xVM> Plures Video

 <http://www.plures.com.noclick_tr/katalog/katalog.pdf> Plures Catalog

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 12:05 PM
To: 'Mehmet Işık' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST ON 03 FEB

Dear Mehmet

Well received the following handling request and attached application forms.

Our supervisors will meet the crew in arrival are Mr. Mohamadi 
00989195610223 and Mr. Abbas 00989122548127.

Please specify the amount of fuel required on both bases.

Also we will act to apply IR landing permission and we will let you know 
when it is issued.

In additionl, please send us GD or pax list.

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107272/RAW>

From: Mehmet Işık < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 11:28
To: 'ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST ON 03 FEB

Dear On Duty,

We have a handling request for below operations. Please kindly arrenge 
permit,slots and fuel.

Permit forms atteched there is empty point on forms kindy fill up empty 
areas

OPTR:HARMONYJET

A/C Reg : 9H-DFS

A/C TYPE : FA-50

MTOW: 40780 LBS

Schedule:

DOF 02FEB2023 HMJ185 LTCI STD 20:55 22:00 STA OIII CREW04 PAX 0 /

DOF 02FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 22:30 00:15 STA OMRK CREW04 PAX 5

DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OMRK STD 21:20 23:05 STA OIII CREW03 PAX 5

DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 23:30 02:15 STA LTCA CREW03 PAX 0 /

Thank you

      Best Regards

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107268/RAW>

MEHMET IŞIK

Operation

Mob:   +905335012602
Mail: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı Terminal Binası

1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107269/RAW>

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107270/RAW>

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107271/RAW>

 <https://www.youtube.noclick_com/watch?v=Fj6gwFb2xVM> Plures Video

 <http://www.plures.com.noclick_tr/katalog/katalog.pdf> Plures Catalog

From: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 9:02 AM
To: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: OIII HANDLING REQUEST ON 03 FEB

Dear Mehmet

Before confirming, allow our commercial department team to determine payment 
and payment method for airport charges and handling charges.

  For now, please find the attached application form and after completing 
it, return it to us so that we can apply for the landing permit.

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107273/RAW>

-------- Original message --------

From: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 31/01/2023 22:44 (GMT+03:30)

To: 'ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: OIII HANDLING REQUEST ON 03 FEB

Dear Askari,

Below informations well noted.Our operation is business flight. Could you 
arrenge ground handling  for below schedule;

Aircraft Type: Falcon 50

MTOW/Capacity: 18 T / 10 Y

Purpose Of Flight: Business

Schedule ;

STD

From

To

STA

PAX

Arrival

03 FEB 06:00Z

HLLM

OIII

03 FEB10:05Z

0

Departure

03 FEB 10:35Z

OIII

OMRK

03 FEB 12:15Z

5

Please arrange ;

REMARKS
 1.ADVZ OF ANY ARPT RESTRICTIONS/NOTAM AFFECTING OUR SKED
 2.ADVZ YOUR GROUND HANDLING RADIO FREQUENCY

SERVICES REQUESTED
- AIRPORT SLOTS/PARKING/PPR/LDG PERMIT
- CUSTOMS/IMMIGRATION

Thank you

     Best Regards

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107220/RAW>

MEHMET IŞIK

Operation

Mob:   +905335012602
Mail: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı Terminal Binası

1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107221/RAW>

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107222/RAW>

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107223/RAW>

 <https://www.youtube.noclick_com/watch?v=Fj6gwFb2xVM> Plures Video

 <http://www.plures.com.noclick_tr/katalog/katalog.pdf> Plures Catalog

From: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2023 6:20 PM
To: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: OIII HANDLING REQUEST ON 03 FEB

Dear Mehmet

This airport is active 24 hours a day, and it is possible to operate  in 
this airport.
  Please note that flights that are government or diplomatic must apply for 
landing permission through the diplomatic channel directly by the operator.
  To find out about the handling charges and airport fees and how to pay the 
invoice, first specify the type of aircraft with its MTOW and the nature of 
the flight so that our commercial department team will respond to you.

 In addition, please note our fuel price is as following (The rate announced 
by NIOC is 3.11USD /USG. Possibility of change by NIOC at any time without 
prior notice):

•   If Safiran will be handler our rate would be 3.27USD/USG +100.00 USD as 
hookup fee.

•   If Safiran won't be as handler our rate would be 3.58USD/USG +100.00 USD 
as hookup fee.

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107224/RAW>

-------- Original message --------

From: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 31/01/2023 18:28 (GMT+03:30)

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: OIII HANDLING REQUEST ON 03 FEB

Dear On Duty,

Have a good day we have a handling request for OIII airport on 03 FEB 2023. 
Could you inform me about issues ( which  documents you need)

REMARKS
 1.ADVZ OF ANY ARPT RESTRICTIONS/NOTAM AFFECTING OUR SKED
 2.ADVZ YOUR GROUND HANDLING RADIO FREQUENCY
 3.ADVZ AIRPORT + GROUND HANDLING/FBO OPS HRS
 4.PROVIDE US WITH YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS: TEL/MOB/EML/FRQ

SERVICES REQUESTED
- AIRPORT SLOTS/PARKING/PPR/LDG PERMIT
- CUSTOMS/IMMIGRATION
- FUEL (UPLIFT RELEASE WILL BE COORD FROM OUR SIDE WITH OUR SELECTED 
PROVIDER)
- NO CREW TRANSPORT
- LAV SVCS (UPON CREW RQST)
- OTHER SVCS (UPON CREW RQST WITH WRITTEN DISPATCH CONFIRMATION OF THE 
ORDER)

I m waiting your kindly feedback.

      Best Regards

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107204/RAW>

MEHMET IŞIK

Operation

Mob:   +905335012602
Mail: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı Terminal Binası

1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107205/RAW>

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107206/RAW>

  <content://com.samsung.android.email.attachmentprovider/1/107207/RAW>

 <https://www.youtube.noclick_com/watch?v=Fj6gwFb2xVM> Plures Video

 <http://www.plures.com.noclick_tr/katalog/katalog.pdf> Plures Catalog

 <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>Virüs yok.<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avg.com