Subject: FW: FW: OIII HANDLING REQUEST
From: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 14:01:21 +0330

<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx> 
<http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: Plures Air [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2023 1:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: FW: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

Dear On Duty,

You can find below operations crew & pax lists

Thank you

Position

Name

DoB

Passport (no. / expires)

NAL

License no.

CPT

Sebastien UZAN

21 JUN 1970

21CE24158 / 16 JUN 2031

FRA

FRA.FCL.AA00046053

FO

Leo RODE

10 MAY 2001

22DA11350 / 01 MAY 2032

FRA

FRA.FCL.CA00366583

CCARE

Lucile (Stew ) LACOU

20 MAY 1990

17DH98196 / 07 AUG 2027

FRA

PAX

Name

DoB

Passport or ID (no. / expires)

NAL

ALIGHAFOORI

12 JUN 1982

156686781 / 07 MAY 2027

IRN

AHMADMOZAFARY

16 MAR 1971

V56505847 / 17 APR 2027

IRN

HANIEH POURGHAFOUR

18 AUG 1980

M47718539 / 25 DEC 2023

IRN

AKBAR RAHIMI DARABAD

25 MAY 1969

RE0102820 / 13 DEC 2030

KNA

NASERROSTAMI

17 JUN 1979

W51807296 / 19 NOV 2024

IRN

Plures Air <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 2 Şub 2023 
Per, 13:01 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

Dear on Duty,

Could you advise about  permit status.

Fuel quantity is captain request

Thank you

Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2023 10:01 AM
To: 'Mehmet Işık' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

Dear Mehmet

GG UGGGTSXX

011711 OIIIYKYX

REF YR MSG  010907 PERMISSION IS GRANTED

FOR  NONSKED BUS FLT  BY FA50 ACFT AS FLWS:

    C/S        DEP-DEST               EN/EX POINT      DATE

HMJ185   LTCI -OIII 2200    BONAM   ON 2, FEB  2023

HMJ185   OIII 2230-OMRK      PATAT ON 2, FEB  2023

HMJ185   OMRK -OIII 2305    GABKO   ON 3, FEB  2023

HMJ185   OIII 2330-LTCA      ALRAM ON 3, FEB  2023

IR FPN YK/17M02N01124STA

PLS INSERT FLIGHT PERMISSION IN FLIGHT PLAN ITEM 18

B.RGDS /STA

FLT PERMISSION OFFICE

The IR permission above was issued for the previous application which we 
have applied again to issue a new permit with the latest changes and will be 
sent to you as soon as the new permit is issued.

 So wait for a new permission.

From: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2023 09:48
To: 'OPS' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

LALDA is the exit point : 0002Z is the time

Thank you

      Best Regards

MEHMET IŞIK

Operation

Mob:   +905335012602
Mail: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı Terminal Binası

1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

 <https://www.youtube.noclick_com/watch?v=Fj6gwFb2xVM> Plures Video

 <http://www.plures.com.noclick_tr/katalog/katalog.pdf> Plures Catalog

From: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2023 9:14 AM
To: 'OPS' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

Dear Ops,

Kindly wait i will inform you soon

      Best Regards

MEHMET IŞIK

Operation

Mob:   +905335012602
Mail: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı Terminal Binası

1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

 <https://www.youtube.noclick_com/watch?v=Fj6gwFb2xVM> Plures Video

 <http://www.plures.com.noclick_tr/katalog/katalog.pdf> Plures Catalog

From: OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2023 8:47 AM
To: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

which exit point is correct???????

On Feb 2, 2023, at 06:42, OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 > wrote:

Dear Mehmet,

Please check the exit point in route OIII-UGTB. one place it is mentioned 
MAGRI/0005Z and another time mentioned LALDA:

OIII-UGTB :

PAXID3A PAXID Z725 RST G670 LALDA N25 PASHA N319 LUSAL M747 VERCA M737 DISKA 
R973 TBS

Please check the application throughly and make sure it is absolutely 
correct. You are directly responsible for any problem/rejection/delay caused 
by errors/disinformation/misinformation in the application.

On Feb 2, 2023, at 00:39, Mehmet Işık <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Askari,

Revised form atteched for your information.

Thank you.

      Best Regards

MEHMET IŞIK

Operation

Mob:   +905335012602
Mail: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı Terminal Binası

1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

 <https://www.youtube.noclick_com/watch?v=Fj6gwFb2xVM> Plures Video

 <http://www.plures.com.noclick_tr/katalog/katalog.pdf> Plures Catalog

From: OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 11:20 PM
To: 'Mehmet Işık' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

Dear Mehmet

Urgent,

The flight number in the application is different from the flight number in 
the schedule below.

 Please check the attached application and clarify which one is correct, 
HMJ185 or HMJ078.

DOF 02FEB2023 HMJ185 UGTB STD 20:55 22:15 STA OIII CREW04 PAX 0 / FERRY 
POSITIONING

DOF 02FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 22:30 00:15 STA OMRK CREW04 PAX 5

DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OMRK STD 21:20 23:05 STA OIII CREW03 PAX 5

DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 23:30 00:50 STA UGTB CREW03 PAX 0 / FERRY 
POSITIONING

<http://www.safiranas.com/> 

From: OPS [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 10:32 PM
To: 'Mehmet Işık' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

Dear Mehmet

The following attached new application was received and will be taken action 
on it then you will be notified its result.

<http://www.safiranas.com/> 

From: Mehmet Işık [ <mailto:[email-masked]> 
mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 9:57 PM
To: 'ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

Dear Askari,

Permit application form atteched.Fuel quantitiy and pax list will be 
send.Could you check from is it ok?

Thank you

      Best Regards

MEHMET IŞIK

Operation

Mob:   +905335012602
Mail: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı Terminal Binası

1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

 <https://www.youtube.noclick_com/watch?v=Fj6gwFb2xVM> Plures Video

 <http://www.plures.com.noclick_tr/katalog/katalog.pdf> Plures Catalog

From: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 6:17 PM
To: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

Dear Mehmet

Therefore, make the changes in the attached application form and then send 
it to us as soon as possible for action.

in addition let us know fuel quantity that crew need in both legs.
Also forward us a copy of GD or PAX list.

-------- Original message --------

From: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 01/02/2023 18:26 (GMT+03:30)

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

Dear Askari,

Schedule is changed, new schedule is below could you arrenge permit,slot & 
handling for below schedule

DOF 02FEB2023 HMJ185 UGTB STD 20:55 22:15 STA OIII CREW04 PAX 0 / FERRY 
POSITIONING

DOF 02FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 22:30 00:15 STA OMRK CREW04 PAX 5

DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OMRK STD 21:20 23:05 STA OIII CREW03 PAX 5

DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 23:30 00:50 STA UGTB CREW03 PAX 0 / FERRY 
POSITIONING

Thank you.

      Best Regards

MEHMET IŞIK

Operation

Mob:   +905335012602
Mail: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı Terminal Binası

1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

 <https://www.youtube.noclick_com/watch?v=Fj6gwFb2xVM> Plures Video

 <http://www.plures.com.noclick_tr/katalog/katalog.pdf> Plures Catalog

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 12:05 PM
To: 'Mehmet Işık' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST ON 03 FEB

Dear Mehmet

Well received the following handling request and attached application forms.

Our supervisors will meet the crew in arrival are Mr. Mohamadi 
00989195610223 and Mr. Abbas 00989122548127.

Please specify the amount of fuel required on both bases.

Also we will act to apply IR landing permission and we will let you know 
when it is issued.

In additionl, please send us GD or pax list.

From: Mehmet Işık < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 11:28
To: 'ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST ON 03 FEB

Dear On Duty,

We have a handling request for below operations. Please kindly arrenge 
permit,slots and fuel.

Permit forms atteched there is empty point on forms kindy fill up empty 
areas

OPTR:HARMONYJET

A/C Reg : 9H-DFS

A/C TYPE : FA-50

MTOW: 40780 LBS

Schedule:

DOF 02FEB2023 HMJ185 LTCI STD 20:55 22:00 STA OIII CREW04 PAX 0 /

DOF 02FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 22:30 00:15 STA OMRK CREW04 PAX 5

DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OMRK STD 21:20 23:05 STA OIII CREW03 PAX 5

DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 23:30 02:15 STA LTCA CREW03 PAX 0 /

Thank you

      Best Regards

MEHMET IŞIK

Operation

Mob:   +905335012602
Mail: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı Terminal Binası

1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

 <https://www.youtube.noclick_com/watch?v=Fj6gwFb2xVM> Plures Video

 <http://www.plures.com.noclick_tr/katalog/katalog.pdf> Plures Catalog

From: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 9:02 AM
To: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: OIII HANDLING REQUEST ON 03 FEB

Dear Mehmet

Before confirming, allow our commercial department team to determine payment 
and payment method for airport charges and handling charges.

  For now, please find the attached application form and after completing 
it, return it to us so that we can apply for the landing permit.

-------- Original message --------

From: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 31/01/2023 22:44 (GMT+03:30)

To: 'ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: OIII HANDLING REQUEST ON 03 FEB

Dear Askari,

Below informations well noted.Our operation is business flight. Could you 
arrenge ground handling  for below schedule;

Aircraft Type: Falcon 50

MTOW/Capacity: 18 T / 10 Y

Purpose Of Flight: Business

Schedule ;

STD

From

To

STA

PAX

Arrival

03 FEB 06:00Z

HLLM

OIII

03 FEB10:05Z

0

Departure

03 FEB 10:35Z

OIII

OMRK

03 FEB 12:15Z

5

Please arrange ;

REMARKS
 1.ADVZ OF ANY ARPT RESTRICTIONS/NOTAM AFFECTING OUR SKED
 2.ADVZ YOUR GROUND HANDLING RADIO FREQUENCY

SERVICES REQUESTED
- AIRPORT SLOTS/PARKING/PPR/LDG PERMIT
- CUSTOMS/IMMIGRATION

Thank you

     Best Regards

MEHMET IŞIK

Operation

Mob:   +905335012602
Mail: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı Terminal Binası

1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

 <https://www.youtube.noclick_com/watch?v=Fj6gwFb2xVM> Plures Video

 <http://www.plures.com.noclick_tr/katalog/katalog.pdf> Plures Catalog

From: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2023 6:20 PM
To: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: OIII HANDLING REQUEST ON 03 FEB

Dear Mehmet

This airport is active 24 hours a day, and it is possible to operate  in 
this airport.
  Please note that flights that are government or diplomatic must apply for 
landing permission through the diplomatic channel directly by the operator.
  To find out about the handling charges and airport fees and how to pay the 
invoice, first specify the type of aircraft with its MTOW and the nature of 
the flight so that our commercial department team will respond to you.

 In addition, please note our fuel price is as following (The rate announced 
by NIOC is 3.11USD /USG. Possibility of change by NIOC at any time without 
prior notice):

•   If Safiran will be handler our rate would be 3.27USD/USG +100.00 USD as 
hookup fee.

•   If Safiran won't be as handler our rate would be 3.58USD/USG +100.00 USD 
as hookup fee.

-------- Original message --------

From: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 31/01/2023 18:28 (GMT+03:30)

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: OIII HANDLING REQUEST ON 03 FEB

Dear On Duty,

Have a good day we have a handling request for OIII airport on 03 FEB 2023. 
Could you inform me about issues ( which  documents you need)

REMARKS
 1.ADVZ OF ANY ARPT RESTRICTIONS/NOTAM AFFECTING OUR SKED
 2.ADVZ YOUR GROUND HANDLING RADIO FREQUENCY
 3.ADVZ AIRPORT + GROUND HANDLING/FBO OPS HRS
 4.PROVIDE US WITH YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS: TEL/MOB/EML/FRQ

SERVICES REQUESTED
- AIRPORT SLOTS/PARKING/PPR/LDG PERMIT