Subject: RE: FW: OIII HANDLING REQUEST
From: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Plures Air'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 21:02:27 +0330

Dear Mehmet

Please let us know whether the flight will be done on time.

in addition please send us a copy of GD.

                                                            <file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%20Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx> 
<http://www.safiranas.com/>

From: ops [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2023 6:46 PM
To: Plures Air <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: FW: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

Dear Mehmet

All necessary arrangements have been made for this flight, including slot, 
CIP lounge, fuel, etc.
In addition, the Iran landing permission number issued is as follow:

(YK/17M02N01124STA )

-------- Original message --------

From: Plures Air <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 02/02/2023 17:39 (GMT+03:30)

To: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: Re: FW: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

Mr. Askari

Mail well received which one is our permit number could you write just 
permit number and could you confirm airport slot, fuel & handling is ready 
in OIII

Thank you

ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 2 Şub 2023 Per, 17:05 
tarihinde şunu yazdı:

Dear Mehmet

Hearers below is IR permission number:

GG UGGGTSXX
021219 OIIIYKYX
OUR REF:02050/17M
CHG DEP/ DEST
REF YR MSG 020642 PERMISSION IS GRANTED
FOR NONSKED BUS FLT BY FA50 ACFT AS FLWS:
     C/S        DEP-DEST               EN/EX POINT      DATE
HMJ185   UGTB-OIII 2200    BONAM   ON 2, FEB 2023
HMJ185   OIII 2230-OMRK      PATAT ON 2, FEB 2023
HMJ185   OMRK -OIII 2305    GABKO   ON 3, FEB 2023
HMJ185   OIII 2330-UGTB      ALRAM ON 3, FEB 2023
PREVIOUS IR FPN (YK/17M02N01124STA ) IS VALID
PLS INSERT FLIGHT PERMISSION IN FLIGHT PLAN ITEM 18
B.RGDS /NSD
FLT PERMISSION OFFICE

Please acknowledge the receipt.

-------- Original message --------

From: Plures Air <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 02/02/2023 16:54 (GMT+03:30)

To: OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: Re: FW: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

Dear Team,

I m waiting your answer..

Thank you

Plures Air <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 2 Şub 2023 
Per, 15:39 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

Dear On Duty,

Any news about LND permit

Thank you

OPS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 2 Şub 2023 Per, 13:30 
tarihinde şunu yazdı:

Dear Mehmet

It is on processing. It will probably take a few hours.

You will be received it once issued.

                                                                <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: Plures Air [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2023 1:31 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: FW: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear on Duty,

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Could you advise about  permit status.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Fuel quantity is captain request

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Thank you

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2023 10:01 AM
To: 'Mehmet Işık' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Mehmet

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> GG UGGGTSXX

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 011711 OIIIYKYX

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> REF YR MSG  010907 PERMISSION IS GRANTED

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> FOR  NONSKED BUS FLT  BY FA50 ACFT AS FLWS:

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>     C/S        DEP-DEST               EN/EX 
POINT      DATE

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> HMJ185   LTCI -OIII 2200    BONAM   ON 2, FEB 
2023

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> HMJ185   OIII 2230-OMRK      PATAT ON 2, FEB 
2023

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> HMJ185   OMRK -OIII 2305    GABKO   ON 3, FEB 
2023

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> HMJ185   OIII 2330-LTCA      ALRAM ON 3, FEB 
2023

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> IR FPN YK/17M02N01124STA

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> PLS INSERT FLIGHT PERMISSION IN FLIGHT PLAN 
ITEM 18

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> B.RGDS /STA

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> FLT PERMISSION OFFICE

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> The IR permission above was issued for the 
previous application which we have applied again to issue a new permit with 
the latest changes and will be sent to you as soon as the new permit is 
issued.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>  So wait for a new permission.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2023 09:48
To: 'OPS' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> LALDA is the exit point : 0002Z is the time

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Thank you

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>       Best Regards

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> MEHMET IŞIK

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Operation

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Mob:   +905335012602
Mail:[email-masked]

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı 
Terminal Binası

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Plures Video

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Plures Catalog

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2023 9:14 AM
To: 'OPS' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Ops,

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Kindly wait i will inform you soon

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>       Best Regards

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> MEHMET IŞIK

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Operation

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Mob:   +905335012602
Mail:[email-masked]

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı 
Terminal Binası

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Plures Video

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Plures Catalog

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: OPS <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2023 8:47 AM
To: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> which exit point is correct???????

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> On Feb 2, 2023, at 06:42, OPS 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Mehmet,

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Please check the exit point in route OIII-UGTB. 
one place it is mentioned MAGRI/0005Z and another time mentioned LALDA:

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> OIII-UGTB :

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> PAXID3A PAXID Z725 RST G670 LALDA N25 PASHA 
N319 LUSAL M747 VERCA M737 DISKA R973 TBS

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Please check the application throughly and make 
sure it is absolutely correct. You are directly responsible for any 
problem/rejection/delay caused by errors/disinformation/misinformation in 
the application.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> On Feb 2, 2023, at 00:39, Mehmet Işık 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Askari,

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Revised form atteched for your information.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Thank you.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>       Best Regards

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> MEHMET IŞIK

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Operation

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Mob:   +905335012602
Mail:[email-masked]

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı 
Terminal Binası

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Plures Video

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Plures Catalog

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: OPS <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 11:20 PM
To: 'Mehmet Işık' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Mehmet

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Urgent,

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> The flight number in the application is 
different from the flight number in the schedule below.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>  Please check the attached application and 
clarify which one is correct, HMJ185 or HMJ078.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> DOF 02FEB2023 HMJ185 UGTB STD 20:55 22:15 STA 
OIII CREW04 PAX 0 / FERRY POSITIONING

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> DOF 02FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 22:30 00:15 STA 
OMRK CREW04 PAX 5

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OMRK STD 21:20 23:05 STA 
OIII CREW03 PAX 5

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 23:30 00:50 STA 
UGTB CREW03 PAX 0 / FERRY POSITIONING

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: OPS [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 10:32 PM
To: 'Mehmet Işık' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Mehmet

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> The following attached new application was 
received and will be taken action on it then you will be notified its 
result.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: Mehmet Işık [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 9:57 PM
To: 'ops' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Askari,

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Permit application form atteched.Fuel quantitiy 
and pax list will be send.Could you check from is it ok?

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Thank you

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>       Best Regards

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> MEHMET IŞIK

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Operation

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Mob:   +905335012602
Mail:[email-masked]

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı 
Terminal Binası

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Plures Video

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Plures Catalog

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: ops <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 6:17 PM
To: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Mehmet

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Therefore, make the changes in the attached 
application form and then send it to us as soon as possible for action.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>
in addition let us know fuel quantity that crew need in both legs.
Also forward us a copy of GD or PAX list.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> -------- Original message --------

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked]>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Date: 01/02/2023 18:26 (GMT+03:30)

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> To: [email-masked]

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Subject: OIII HANDLING REQUEST

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Askari,

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Schedule is changed, new schedule is below 
could you arrenge permit,slot & handling for below schedule

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> DOF 02FEB2023 HMJ185 UGTB STD 20:55 22:15 STA 
OIII CREW04 PAX 0 / FERRY POSITIONING

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> DOF 02FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 22:30 00:15 STA 
OMRK CREW04 PAX 5

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OMRK STD 21:20 23:05 STA 
OIII CREW03 PAX 5

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 23:30 00:50 STA 
UGTB CREW03 PAX 0 / FERRY POSITIONING

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Thank you.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>       Best Regards

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> MEHMET IŞIK

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Operation

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Mob:   +905335012602
Mail:[email-masked]

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı 
Terminal Binası

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Plures Video

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Plures Catalog

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 12:05 PM
To: 'Mehmet Işık' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST ON 03 FEB

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Mehmet

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Well received the following handling request 
and attached application forms.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Our supervisors will meet the crew in arrival 
are Mr. Mohamadi 00989195610223 and Mr. Abbas 00989122548127.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Please specify the amount of fuel required on 
both bases.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Also we will act to apply IR landing permission 
and we will let you know when it is issued.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> In additionl, please send us GD or pax list.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 11:28
To: 'ops' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: OIII HANDLING REQUEST ON 03 FEB

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear On Duty,

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> We have a handling request for below 
operations. Please kindly arrenge permit,slots and fuel.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Permit forms atteched there is empty point on 
forms kindy fill up empty areas

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> OPTR:HARMONYJET

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> A/C Reg : 9H-DFS

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> A/C TYPE : FA-50

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> MTOW: 40780 LBS

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Schedule:

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> DOF 02FEB2023 HMJ185 LTCI STD 20:55 22:00 STA 
OIII CREW04 PAX 0 /

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> DOF 02FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 22:30 00:15 STA 
OMRK CREW04 PAX 5

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OMRK STD 21:20 23:05 STA 
OIII CREW03 PAX 5

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> DOF 03FEB2023 HMJ185 OIII STD 23:30 02:15 STA 
LTCA CREW03 PAX 0 /

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Thank you

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>       Best Regards

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> MEHMET IŞIK

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Operation

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Mob:   +905335012602
Mail:[email-masked]

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı 
Terminal Binası

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Plures Video

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Plures Catalog

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: ops <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 9:02 AM
To: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: OIII HANDLING REQUEST ON 03 FEB

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Mehmet

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Before confirming, allow our commercial 
department team to determine payment and payment method for airport charges 
and handling charges.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>   For now, please find the attached application 
form and after completing it, return it to us so that we can apply for the 
landing permit.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> -------- Original message --------

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked]>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Date: 31/01/2023 22:44 (GMT+03:30)

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> To: 'ops' <[email-masked]>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Subject: OIII HANDLING REQUEST ON 03 FEB

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Askari,

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Below informations well noted.Our operation is 
business flight. Could you arrenge ground handling  for below schedule;

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Aircraft Type: Falcon 50

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> MTOW/Capacity: 18 T / 10 Y

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Purpose Of Flight: Business

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Schedule ;

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> STD

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> To

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> STA

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> PAX

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Arrival

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 03 FEB 06:00Z

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> HLLM

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> OIII

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 03 FEB10:05Z

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 0

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Departure

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 03 FEB 10:35Z

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> OIII

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> OMRK

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 03 FEB 12:15Z

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 5

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Please arrange ;

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> REMARKS
 <http://www.safiranas.com/>  1.ADVZ OF ANY ARPT RESTRICTIONS/NOTAM 
AFFECTING OUR SKED
 <http://www.safiranas.com/>  2.ADVZ YOUR GROUND HANDLING RADIO FREQUENCY
 <http://www.safiranas.com/>
 <http://www.safiranas.com/> SERVICES REQUESTED
 <http://www.safiranas.com/> - AIRPORT SLOTS/PARKING/PPR/LDG PERMIT
 <http://www.safiranas.com/> - CUSTOMS/IMMIGRATION
 <http://www.safiranas.com/>
 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Thank you

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>      Best Regards

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> MEHMET IŞIK

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Operation

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Mob:   +905335012602
Mail:[email-masked]

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Tayakadın mah. Terminal cad. Havalimanı 
Terminal Binası

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> 1/740495 Arnavutköy/ISTANBUL

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Plures Video

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Plures Catalog

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: ops <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2023 6:20 PM
To: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: OIII HANDLING REQUEST ON 03 FEB

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear Mehmet

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> This airport is active 24 hours a day, and it 
is possible to operate  in this airport.
  Please note that flights that are government or diplomatic must apply for 
landing permission through the diplomatic channel directly by the operator.
  To find out about the handling charges and airport fees and how to pay the 
invoice, first specify the type of aircraft with its MTOW and the nature of 
the flight so that our commercial department team will respond to you.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>
 In addition, please note our fuel price is as following (The rate announced 
by NIOC is 3.11USD /USG. Possibility of change by NIOC at any time without 
prior notice):

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> •   If Safiran will be handler our rate would 
be 3.27USD/USG +100.00 USD as hookup fee.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> •   If Safiran won't be as handler our rate 
would be 3.58USD/USG +100.00 USD as hookup fee.

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> -------- Original message --------

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> From: Mehmet Işık <[email-masked]>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Date: 31/01/2023 18:28 (GMT+03:30)

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> To: [email-masked]

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Subject: OIII HANDLING REQUEST ON 03 FEB

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Dear On Duty,

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> Have a good day we have a handling request for 
OIII airport on 03 FEB 2023. Could you inform me about issues ( which 
documents you need)

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/>

 <http://www.safiranas.com/> REMARKS
 <http://www.safiranas.com/>  1.ADVZ OF ANY ARPT RESTRICTIONS/NOTAM 
AFFECTING OUR SKED
 <http://www.safiranas.com/>  2.ADVZ YOUR GROUND HANDLING RADIO FREQUENCY
 <http://www.safiranas.com/>  3.ADVZ AIRPORT + GROUND HANDLING/FBO OPS HRS
 <http://www.safiranas.com/>  4.PROVIDE US WITH YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS: 
TEL/MOB/EML/FRQ
 <http://www.safiranas.com/>
 <http://www.safiranas.com/> SERVICES REQUESTED
 <http://www.safiranas.com/> - AIRPORT SLOTS/PARKING/PPR/LDG PERMIT