Subject: RE: Fuel price request @ OIII >SAFIRAN<
From: "OPS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'MoonJet Fuel'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 11:33:50 +0330

Dear Elyana

Please note our fuel price is as following (The rate announced by NIOC  is
3.11USD /USG. Possibility of change by NIOC at any time without prior
notice): 

.   If Safiran will be handler our rate would be 3.27USD/USG +100.00 USD
as hookup fee. 

.   If Safiran won't be as handler our rate would be 3.58 USD/USG +100.00
USD as hookup fee.

 

 

 
<file://192.168.40.202/Share%20Center-SafiranAS/Shared%20for%20all%20SAS%2
0Users/SH.ASKARI/linkedin.docx>      <http://www.safiranas.com/>  

From: MoonJet Fuel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2023 11:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: MoonJet Fuel <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fuel price request @ OIII >SAFIRAN<

Dear Ops,

Hope you are doing well,

Please can you confirm your current best Fuel Jet A-1 price at OIII,

Thanks in advance,

 

Best Regards,

Elyana | Fuel Dept.

MoonJet Flight Support

Tel:

+ 962 6 58 63 600   

 <http://moonjet.aero/> 

 

Mob:

+ 962 77 7751660

Fax:

+ 962 6 58 63 700

Email:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Follow us:

 <https://www.fb.com/MoonJet-Flight-Support-832264213544383/> 

 <https://linkedin.com/company/moonjet-flight-support> 

 <https://twitter.com/moonjet_aero> 

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7IlHH8pLcdsE80H34cKwrA> 

 <http://moonjet.aero/blog/> 

SITA: DXBMJXH | AFTN: KANPAYZJ | www.MoonJet.aero
<http://www.MoonJet.aero>  | Member of: NBAA - EBAA - BACA

* If the company being billed is not the end user (holder of the AOC),
then Mineral Oil Tax (MOT) will apply.

Also, if the aircraft is leased and not registered in the AOC, the company
requesting the uplift will be charged with MOT.

* Fuel prices are subject to change without advanced notice due to market
variation, and/or exchange rate fluctuations (where applicable).

* All locations are quoted with duties, taxes and fees to the best of our
knowledge, but some duties, taxes and fees may be unknown at the time of
this email.

* Taxes, Into Plane charges, and other fees are subject to change without
prior notice and may vary according to flight type and destination.

* For European locations, if applicable to your type of operation(s),
please ensure that you show your AOC at the time of re-fueling and ensure
that the words "AOC SHOWN" are noted onto the Delivery Ticket, to try to
ensure that taxes are charged correctly. 

* Please take note that for European locations, Mineral Oil Tax, Excise
Tax and Hydrocarbon Tax are quoted as an indication only and can vary
according to the country concerned (even if we have not quoted these
taxes). If the local authority deems them to be applicable, we will be
obliged to pass through these charges.

* A fuel quote does not guarantee fuel availability; So, it is highly
recommended to check for fuel availability before your flight operation(s)
or before a fuel request is made.

* For fuel uplifts of less than 1000 USG a small volume surcharge of 50
USD, or equivalent currency will be applicable and applied to the final
invoice.

The content of this email together with any attachments, statements and
opinions expressed herein contains information that is private and
confidential are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not
the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have
received this message in error, please notify [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  by email immediately and delete the
message without making any copies.